Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

reporting the admins to the BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ok #1 I live in america and that means we have certain rules, this server is located in america and I will be reporting it to the BBB for poor customer service and abissmal management

look at this image
wtf.png

i guess the admins here are ok with defending racism, typical gamers

1611642602419.png

what did i admit to? I didn't admit anything in the message i sent to him but as per usual my psychological analysis was right. the namecalling of me warped the admins perception of my character and as a result harmed my reputation. textbook libel and slander. i will also be reporting this to the BBB and seeking legal council about what i can do to repair my already damaged image

just so show that i mean business look at my browser
1611642867285.png

i am not kidding around. as an american i demand to speak to the manager it is my unalienable right

what are you talking about? that's your reply do you know where i live? in san francisco we beat racists down in the streets cuz we are gay friendly and poc friendly

acab
Hmmm I don't think that's my reply at all lol. Why don't you record a video show your inbox instead of photoshoping stuff into the image?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I just want to sleep but oh well,

First off, that first screenshot holds a serious allegation but could easily be edited using inspect element, or photoshop. Provide better proof of that message.

Second, external crosshairs are against Dice/EA ToS and you can be globally banned for this by 3rd party anti-cheat.

Third, you cheating on our servers is what 'warped' our judgement on you, not someone else on the internet calling you a douchebag, douchebag.

Judging by the three other opened tabs in your browser, this is all just a giant joke which leads me to further believe the first screenshot is bullshit.

Dude just shut up with the BS you're not from SF, google search says local lawyers, tab up top says lawyers San Francisco

I just want to sleep but oh well,

First off, that first screenshot holds a serious allegation but could easily be edited using inspect element, or photoshop. Provide better proof of that message.

Second, external crosshairs are against Dice/EA ToS and you can be globally banned for this by 3rd party anti-cheat.

Third, you cheating on our servers is what 'warped' our judgement on you, not someone else on the internet calling you a douchebag, douchebag.

Judging by the three other opened tabs in your browser, this is all just a giant joke which leads me to further believe the first screenshot is bullshit.

Dude just shut up with the BS you're not from SF, google search says local lawyers, tab up top says lawyers San Francisco
oh look there's the admin defending the racist how much did you donate for admin

$7.50 + tax.

Now, provide proof or move on.
sounds about right.

what more proof do i have to provide? he's literally defending his right to say the n word in this thread right now! im american and i dont stand for this type of behavior i think everyone should be allowed to marry and have kids gay people too

I don't think you understand what slander and libel are. One deals with oral speeches, meaning it's literally impossible for slander to apply. You might have a case for "libel" if you can prove that him calling you names caused a quantifiable, monitary type of damage (which considering you don't pay banzore to play, not sure a lawyer would even bother with that). Especially since magna is in no way affiliated with, or paid by banzore.

Now onto "customer service". Unfortunately for your rant, banzore isn't required to provide "customer service" in any fashion since they aren't running a business. You donate and are awarded VIP as a perk, you are not purchasing VIP. Aka they aren't a business and they aren't providing you a paid service.

Onto your comment on management. Again, "abysmal management" is not against the law, especially when they aren't providing you a paid service.

Anyways, good luck with that libel + (literally impossible) slander case.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what slander and libel are. One deals with oral speeches, meaning it's literally impossible for slander to apply.

Now onto "customer service". Unfortunately for your rant, banzore isn't required to provide "customer service" in any fashion since they aren't running a business. You donate and are awarded VIP as a perk, you are not purchasing VIP. Aka they aren't a business and they aren't providing you a paid service.

Onto your comment on management. Again, "abysmal management" is not against the law, especially when they aren't providing you a paid service.

Anyways, good luck with that libel + (literally impossible) slander case.
ok dude, i'm american. do you know what that entails? freedom. propserity. the american dream. i talked to my personal legal librarian and she said that i totally have a case for slander. do you have any idea how that will hurt my online image? i play esea so sorry to say kid but i'm better than you. getting banned for cheating when you're pro in this game is like getting banned from tour de france for doping. has never happened. I don't want to be the first dude to get banned for "cheating" when im just better at playing chess when ya'll are playing checkers. just sayin.

especially when this magnadefenderr dude can't stop saying the n word filthy racist im from austin, do you know what we do to racists? we beat them down in the streets

acab

Status
Not open for further replies.