Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Reversing bans

I suppose I should clarify.
You had a player that was notorious for contentiousness with other players who's some time ago been banned. The players that had friction might not have issues in the future without said player.

the anticipation is killing me whahappan
It's unremarkable but the gist is a couple team kills, trying to goad someone in to team killing.
I'll explain what all the comments in previous thread are relating to from the top.

I did team kill someone. For spawn killing the attacking team.
I didn't actually know that SLAMS or Mines would trigger on friendly vehicles. I was being audacious pointing an RPG in a vaguely similar direction to the tank.
Destroying the mines, and the RPG response seemed a cheeky response. If I intended to harm the tank I would not shoot the front, most armoured section.
Video part 3 begins with me being team killed.
Same video I was engaging tank with C4, the intention was to get team killed, and the other player would be ejected.
Part 4 comments are inaccurate speculation. I do not know the other player involved.

There's a comment over me playing again after a short ban. Looking at time stamps, I hadn't played for the entirety of the ban, and had no warnings.

The three hours of griefing comment is likely inaccurate, it was a part of a single game of Rush.

The hours of griefing is hearsay. The suggestion I've made it over level 100 griefing is inaccurate speculation.

Hunting friendly vehicles and constant grief are inaccurate. Only one vehicle was at issue, for one match.

I do not know who the next commenter is, and anything related to them was unintentional, or unfortunate collateral.

I would like to point out that only one side of the story had been heard. Videos posted were likely clipped at the times they were to show an account less unfavourable to specific parties. Commentaries attached have some outstanding claims that aren't entirely backed up by the videos provided.
Most importantly, what happened literal years ago; I never received a warning for, and had not repeated. Evidenced by some parties unhappy not by how I was playing the following time, but by just the fact I was playing. Zero complaints for griefing/trolling/etc.

If there were warning via the chatbox, I play with it disabled, and for whos jurisdiction that's under for blame, I can not say.

You had a player that was notorious for contentiousness with other players who's some time ago been banned. The players that had friction might not have issues in the future without said player.

It's unremarkable but the gist is a couple team kills, trying to goad someone in to team killing.
I'll explain what all the comments in previous thread are relating to from the top.

I didn't actually know that SLAMS or Mines would trigger on friendly vehicles. I was being audacious pointing an RPG in a vaguely similar direction to the tank.
Destroying the mines, and the RPG response seemed a cheeky response. If I intended to harm the tank I would not shoot the front, most armoured section.
Same video I was engaging tank with C4, the intention was to get team killed, and the other player would be ejected.
Part 4 comments are inaccurate speculation. I do not know the other player involved.

There's a comment over me playing again after a short ban. Looking at time stamps, I hadn't played for the entirety of the ban, and had no warnings.

The three hours of griefing comment is likely inaccurate, it was a part of a single game of Rush.

The hours of griefing is hearsay. The suggestion I've made it over level 100 griefing is inaccurate speculation.

Hunting friendly vehicles and constant grief are inaccurate. Only one vehicle was at issue, for one match.

I do not know who the next commenter is, and anything related to them was unintentional, or unfortunate collateral.

I would like to point out that only one side of the story had been heard. Videos posted were likely clipped at the times they were to show an account less unfavourable to specific parties. Commentaries attached have some outstanding claims that aren't entirely backed up by the videos provided.
Most importantly, what happened literal years ago; I never received a warning for, and had not repeated. Evidenced by some parties unhappy not by how I was playing the following time, but by just the fact I was playing. Zero complaints for griefing/trolling/etc.

If there were warning via the chatbox, I play with it disabled, and for whos jurisdiction that's under for blame, I can not say.

giphy.gif

Too long, didn't read.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member

Who asked?

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator

Who Cares?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Team killing is team killing, the only time its "okay" is when its clearly an accident.

guys, he obviously wasn't teamkilling. it was a run of the mill friendly fire accident. smh.

haven't you ever seen starship troopers? This man doesn't need a ban. He needs 20 lashes with the whip at high noon and forced to be renamed Rico.

Look at this man. Does this look like someone who would intentionally teamkill? He was probably repairing his squadmates helmet.

1689692213743.png