Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

ROFL @ Graphic card prices

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
Bought my EVGA GTX 1080 TI SC2 a couple of months ago for $640, now it's almost doubled to buy it. :D

Unless something major happen to Bitcoins, the prices will stay the same or increase even more.

from what I have been seeing all high end gfx cards are now rising in prices do to farming rigs been sought after, there's a huge shortage of cards now cause of cryptocurrency faze...

^ ^ ^ ^ This is what i read/heard also from numerous legit/verified news sources

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
IMG_20180121_155031_03.jpg IMG_20180121_155031_01.jpg IMG_20180121_155031_02.jpg

Rig will hold 18 cards. Has 5 right now, installing 3 more tonight. Another 5 will be delivered next week.

Gotta mine that coin, yo!

All said, 18 GPU, 1 mobo/CPU/RAM, 3 PSU.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Holy smoken beast. Are all those 1080 TI?

Nahh, 1060s are the most bang for the buck on mining.

Up to 8 cards, 4 more on order...still trying to find another 6 at reasonable prices. They're a mix of vendors (Gigabyte, EVGA, PNY, etc.) because everything is in such short stock right now I'm having to take what I can get when I see good deals.

IMG_20180122_210118_01.jpg

Nahh, 1060s are the most bang for the buck on mining.

Up to 8 cards, 4 more on order...still trying to find another 6 at reasonable prices. They're a mix of vendors (Gigabyte, EVGA, PNY, etc.) because everything is in such short stock right now I'm having to take what I can get when I see good deals.

View attachment 5891

lmao its cause you guys they are in short stock... many manufacturers are refusing to release cause demands are so high with the crypto-stuff... lol... a Huge problem for the normal enthusiasts... Lawl...

Hell you might as well say goodbye PC gaming world cause of you all... lol.. Prices for new cards will be higher now...

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
lmao its cause you guys they are in short stock... many manufacturers are refusing to release cause demands are so high with the crypto-stuff... lol... a Huge problem for the normal enthusiasts... Lawl...

Hell you might as well say goodbye PC gaming world cause of you all... lol.. Prices for new cards will be higher now...

Yep I'm the devil.

I have 4 more 1060s coming in Friday, and another 3 next Wednesday. Haven't paid over $330 for any of them which is reasonable.

They can still be had for good prices you just have to watch for them and jump on them quick right now.

This crypto bubble will pop, and/or manufacturing will catch up to it. This is only temporary.