Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Rogue on #7

3XCrEEd

-bZ- Member
If the people want it, I don't see why we couldn't give it a try.

Rogue is a great rush map, never seen any issues with it.

I also noticed that Capsian and Silk are missing. Caspian is a great 64 player rush map, now that the server is well populated at all times I don't see why it can't be a vote option.. Silk is a bit of a clusterfuck for attackers though, attacking team will probably all rage quit on silk so might not need to add that one for rush.

Also I'm like 90% sure that the jungle map with caves and a circular layout is not in rotation amymore, its infantry only and as such a very fun rush map.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Caspian is a great 64 player rush map

You specifically asked me to remove Caspian a while back.

Also I'm like 90% sure that the jungle map with caves and a circular layout is not in rotation amymore, its infantry only and as such a very fun rush map.

Guilin? I don't recall why this one isn't in there. Might have been removed by accident.

Be happy to add both unless someone has a good reason not to.

You specifically asked me to remove Caspian a while back.

Guilin? I don't recall why this one isn't in there. Might have been removed by accident.

Be happy to add both unless someone has a good reason not to.
Yes it was rough for the first weeks when server population wasnt always that full and tends to lose a few ppl when teams are not balanced, as long as its only availible with like 50+ players it shouldnt be an issue considering the server has no population issue anymore, its full constantly until the DDoS every night.

P.S. I haven't noticed any difference in lag since 60hz vs 90hz so far, dunno if anyone else has?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You bring up a good point. I know for a fact Guilin was part of the rotation a while back. I wonder when it was taken off, its been a few weeks.

Actually I remember. With certain combinations of maps RCON will just freak out and stop working properly. That's what caused the issue where the ticket count wasn't adjusting automatically and was stuck super low. Something had to be sacrificed so I just picked one.

If we add both it will probably be fine - there are just certain numbers of maps that RCON hates for some reason. I'll add both now so everyone can enjoy them tonight.

its full constantly until the DDoS every night

I went to bed early last night so I didn't check - did it crash/get attacked last night?
P.S. I haven't noticed any difference in lag since 60hz vs 90hz so far, dunno if anyone else has?

I'm hoping we'll also retain more players at 60Hz. Whatever the tickrate is set to, anyone with fewer FPS than the tickrate get a permanent performance icon on the right side of their screen. I fear that runs off some players so at 60Hz fewer people should get that icon.