Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Rust 2020

SKalber

-bZ- Member
Hey, everyone. It has been a while since I have hung out with everyone. I hope everyone is well and had a great Thanksgiving.
I played BF1 and BF V after BF4 and not many people here moved to the next BF games. I am happy that we have a big presence in BF4 though.
Since June of this year I have been playing Rust, I got it on sale and have been hooked. I found a great server and group of people to play with if anyone is interested. The server is RustyBeachcombers PvE. It is a PvE server that is heavily modded. Some great mods, in my opinion (this server has zombies). The admin, Rusty is a great guy and is very player experience focused. The server is PvE up until the last 2 days before the wipe every month. In the last 2 days before wipe it becomes PvP. We blow up each other's bases and shoot each other during those 2 days because at wipe time we all start over.
Some differences on this server, with the mods being used you can take items with you in a bank that will carry over to the next month.
There is a skill system/ranking system that carries over also. The higher your skill in an area the more you can acquire/reacquire resources.
There are also daily kits that you can use to help build your living spaces.
I was wondering if anyone was interested in coming over and checking it out.
RustyBeachcomber PvE Server. The server wipe happens the 1st Thursday of every month.
The discord is: https://discord.gg/4t6y4GW
There is a phone app you can use with the game also, Rust+
There are still monthly updates that come with the server wipe. The game has come a long way since the beginning from what I have been told.
If you have any questions let me know.
I usually am playing at night, during the week, Monday-Weds after 11pm ET, Thursday-Sunday after 1am ET.
If you have any questions post in here or email me at: [email protected]

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Some of us played this in the very beginning but haven't been back since. I think some other folks play it also. I'll look it up and see what the what is.