Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Someone reported me for healing them now im banned, any course of action?

Someone reported me for damaging/healing them as they UCAV farmed, and now im banned. I meant no ill intentions, just getting some few heal points.

You have two reports for being an asshole in just a few days dude. Quit being an asshole?

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
he cant, he spends more time in chat than hitting W key and actually winning a round. also who tf do you think you are lying about how you caught a ban dude? you look like even more of a douche than you already did trying to pull that bs here.

NargaCat

-bZ- Member
Someone reported me for damaging/healing them as they UCAV farmed, and now im banned. I meant no ill intentions, just getting some few heal points.
lmao cope

You should request for an admin to review your ban appeal. I would highly recommend you ask the admin "Mobius.jpg".

Lmao. I run mav on maps i dont like. And ill have your dumbass know i endup in top 3 most of the time cause i fuckin PTFO. Easily 75% of the time im on top of the pile. Not for KD, but because i simply cap fucking flags. You got what you deserved you fucking waste of skin. Even at my laziest with my mav im still better than you. Be better you goddamned oxygen thief.

Lmao. I run mav on maps i dont like. And ill have your dumbass know i endup in top 3 most of the time cause i fuckin PTFO. Easily 75% of the time im on top of the pile. Not for KD, but because i simply cap fucking flags. You got what you deserved you fucking waste of skin. Even at my laziest with my mav im still better than you. Be better you goddamned oxygen thief.

Yee yee brother