Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Squad Backer Promotions

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yo,

When we became early backers, we signed up for an incomplete game and a whole host of goodies. Some of those goodies have now been delivered.

If you would like to receive your copy of the Squad Soundtrack, in-game credits for the game, special recognition both in the game and on the joinsquad forums, AND you were an early backer. Please PM me for a special "Perks Key" that you will use to redeem these things.

I recall that somebody gifted their key, so please let me know who ya'll are. I think it was bawlin?

these are the names I have.

cr8z

jackson

zeewizard

outlaw

digital curry

d-canfield

j-lewis

bigwill

willister

bawlin

kratos

albioncutter

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
What did I do? It's been so long I forgot what the perks were n such. I remember there being gun camos involved also

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Here's the older post 

Im guessing we all paid $60-65 for the 10 person clan package? I'm not sure. Think you mentioned you were getting the $100 one cr8z and it seemed there were about 12 of us or so.. Idk what the extra couple people did or if squad made an exception of a deal or something?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I want to say it was Albion that sold his key or gifted it or whatever to somebody. 

All I know is, without further research on my part, that those listed in the other post are the guys that paid for the original key.