Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

SQUAD - Kickstarter Campaign!!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It's finally here!!!!

Kickstarter campaign is now LIVE!!!

As of this post, 1098 backers have contributed $89,640 USD. Their goal is $149,718, so they are 1/3 of the way there in the first hours of opening their Kickstarter campaign. This is great news!!!

We need to be a part of this!!!

Check it out!

If we can get 10 people, we can get it for $60 per person. Money is due when the thing gets funded.

We've got 10 now!

1. CR8Z - paid

2. Kratos - paid

3. Bawlin - paid

4. Drew-kun

5. Willister - paid

6. Jackson - paid

7. Bigwill - paid

8. Jlewis - paid

9. d-canfield - paid

10. Digitalcurry - paid

11. Outlaw - paid

12. boyo

13. albioncutter_ - paid

14. zeewizard - paid

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/offworldindustries/squad

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/offworldindustries/squad

The various levels of support are now in place. They are as follows:

caa43bfa7afe1588deafbaa02cc0e354_original.jpg

If we can get 10 people, we can get it for $60 per person. Money is due when the thing gets funded.

Official Kickstarter trailer.

If they get lots of monies, here's what we get.

145adf71a47ce76a2d7afa0f4d7cabf0_original.jpg

Here is the timeline

81d9816be01668e4506e9459656ddaf5_original.jpg

Who's excited?!?!?!!?

18emnx8q011o7jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

willister

-bZ- Member
They mentioned on their discussion thread that there will be higher tiers available on launch day and also mentioned PM'ing them about specific deals for bigger clans/more keys. I say we get a head count for how many people are actually willing to throw down on this so we can contact them about a specific clan package. 

Edit: Ha, just got to the last page and saw your posts Cr8z. Hopefully we can get a head count soon and contact them with some specifics!

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That would be cool. I'm going to do the $100 for sure unless we can get some more interest.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I know he may be short on funds, but bigwill still plays the hell out of PR with me. I think you can at least count him as interested.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
There is a $325 package that is good for 5 keys. That would be $65 per person.

The devs have said that for larger groups, they would do more math to help find the right number.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
when do we need to pay? on the 26th or whatever when they open it up? and is it in pre alpha right now? will that package let us play asap?

willister

-bZ- Member
Kickstarter launches on the 26th and runs until the end of June iirc, so anytime within there should be fine. Pre-alpha is supposed to start once the kickstarter ends. All packages from Commander up should give you pre-alpha access, squad leader just has regular closed alpha access.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
The is a $325 package that is good for 5 keys. That would be $65 per person.

The devs have said that for larger groups, they would do more math to help find the right number.
Are we going to wait for more people? Or do it on or before Monday?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
There is no need to rush, since we will still have to wait until a month after the 26th. Let's maybe have a meeting about it.

Kickstarter does not accept paypal, and they only charge the card if the kickstarter is funded. So, no money will come out of anywhere at least until June 26th.

We can figure out how to pool the money then. We can either send the money to Jackson and have him buy it, or I can use my Paypal to collect the money, and use my credit card to purchase.

Let's find out how many we have and I'll contact the devs and see what kind of a deal we can work out.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've updated the original post with the folks committed to buying in. Post here if I should add your name to the list.

1. CR8Z

2. Kratos

3. Bawlin

4. Drew-kun

5. Willister

6. Jackson

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If anybody is interested, Jackfrags just posted some video of his experience, if you like that guy.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It looks like these jackfrag guys have not played PR, and they are just getting into it. But, it looks like they are fully getting into it.

I'm excited!!!

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
If I figure out how much time I have for this, I might get it. Will have to look into it more first before any commitment.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've been playing PR for so long, and it's a free game, that I won't feel bad at all by giving to the cause, even if I don't have time to play.