Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

SSSHHHHHHHHHH-NAP!

On 9/20 I was helping a friend build a fence. We picked up some 6x6x12' PT posts and a couple of them were extremely heavy....150 lbs maybe. We threw them in the truck and off we went. We spotted the posts close to the holes and later had to move one. I reached down to grab it and pull it to the side when I felt a snap and relaxation in my bicep. It was a distal bicep tendon rupture. I was in surgery on 9/22 and yesterday I got the cast taken off. I'll be immobilized in a sling for the next 2-3 weeks and then physical therapists (or TheRapists) and it will take 6 months fro me to be able to lift 30 lbs with that arm. In summary: fuck.

Middle-aged and older, be careful.

Attachments

• IMG_4532.JPG
    IMG_4532.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4538.JPG
    IMG_4538.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 5

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Bummer.

I just had some work done myself. This is the inside of my shoulder.Copy of Photograph (2).jpg

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That white stuff is torn labrum. I just started PT today, so I'm fast-tracked to getting better soon. Hope you can say the same!

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
It looks like your problem is I don't think you're supposed to have strings in your shoulder

Bytor

-bZ- Member
That white stuff is torn labrum. I just started PT today, so I'm fast-tracked to getting better soon. Hope you can say the same!
I had labrum and rotatory cuff, bicep tendon movement surgery in May. 6 weeks in the sling. finished my PT at the end of August. Still have some pain in the arm (golfer's elbo) and limited reach behind my back. My reach would be better if I continued doinf my PT exercises, but I got lazy with them

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's what I had, but I was out of the sling within 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk