Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Tanoa Server Gone?

Wheels

-bZ- Member
Why can I not find the Tanoa server on the A3 Launcher? I am assuming it is gone forever because even when it is down for maintenance, you can still see it on the A3 Launcher.

I blame this on the lockable Ural that I was able to get at about 4 this morning. Everytime we got one of those things something bad happens: first one blows up with all the construction shit in it, second one blows up not only itself but Andy's taru, and now the third one makes the server disappear. Urals are overrated.

Or could this have been the work of bigwill? He has been wanting a cellphone in altis for a long time now and with a lot of people playing on the tanoa server, is it possible he pulled some strings to get it removed so that we go back to altis and find him a cellphone?

Or is it that sythe was so embarrassed about trying to kill a group of 6 people by himself yesterday, not only once, but about 10 times before he realized it is not very intelligent to do such a thing, that sythe decided to contract anonymous to take down the server to relieve some of this embarrassment.

I don't know why the Tanoa server was so shortly lived, but I will get to the bottom of this and I will find the person responsible for this disaster. I WILL FIND YOU.

Let me take a look

Wheels

-bZ- Member
Thats weird. Usually when a server is down for maintenance, it doesn't disappear completely. It usually just has a ping of 99999 and you cant join it. I wonder why it was completely gone from the server list this time.

Anyways, whenever you guys want to play, hit me up on steam. My steam name is That1NewGuy. I play a variety of games so if you want to play any other games just hit me up and I might have it.