Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Tech Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCK-U

I'm running a 500gb SSD (Samsung EVO Pro) Everything has been great, but out of the blue, it starts to take a lot of time opening Office Programs, Folders, just about everything except when I'm on the net or gaming. I have gone through Malware, Virus Scan, and CCleaner. Everything comes up green, but yet it's still quite slow. Can someone help me out with this issue??

Thank You.

GOOGLE.COM  

F

FCK-U

No shit. Do us all a favor before you post a sophomoric answer. Think first. I do my homework before I bring the question here......

jokes will be jokes...but apparently not. But anyways, your could just be full of all kinds of data and needs more time to load not sure tho.

F

FCK-U

Thank You Jackson. Finally a straight answer......I don't mean you, Jackson, I'm speaking about the other jokers in this thread.

F

FCK-U

No, these guys are never joking with me. They're just mean-spirited. Why?? You need to ask them. I came into this forum a while back being positive, even when I got a bullshit answer because they thought they knew more than me. I'm not going to hold back punches any longer. Fuck these ass holes that have absolutely no idea of what content is nor critical thinking. I'll just run circles around them and give them enough rope to hang themselves with their own words.....It's kinda fun, to be honest....

You have the rope, I dare not post the stuff on your application, you might actually hang yourself. You come on these forums acting like a complete asshole every time things do not go your way (same thing happens with a 5 year old) you belittle people because people do not play the way you want them to, yet ask people how to play the game non stop. Any person with 1 brain cell knows that makes no sense. And do not give me shit about officers, I am not the one pretending to be special forces. I was and am what I was and proud, you can have all the emblems you want to make up what you are. But none the less people come on here and they joke and maybe a bit of troll action happens but all in good fun, if you can not handle it...that is on you. I do honestly hope that you do not feel that it was us attacking you, people were having fun and every time they are you have something super negative to say. To be honest you are a good guy, you have a temper and you lash out at the wrong people, You might be too "thin skinned" to be here. You can always talk to me on this matter on teamspeak.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm going to lock this thread also. The forums are not a place to have personal discussions or resolve any kind of conflict.

Talk to Jackson or myself if you wish to pursue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.