Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Temp ban

Last edited:

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Didn't you just get temp banned for the same reason?
PrZZZ is a big boy and can defend himself, but no it wasn't the same reason. PrZZZ had one of the usual low test beta males steal his vehicle and try to get away and our boy PrZZZ was having none of that. This happens to us constantly and even the best of us can lose their cool every now and then and stick a rightful RPG up the arse of the offending low T. Rules are rules however so unfortunately PrZZZ had to pay a temporary price.

The crybaby clown who started this thread not only stole PrZZZs vehicle, he then started friendly shooting me as I was running defense close to PrZZZ. He then went into some vaginal tirade concerning how he didn't care about the temp ban that was coming since it was all on film blah blah. That's what makes it so hilarious, he's now on here crying about it. Honestly, myself and the rest of MVP look forward to his return to the server so we can crush him under our wheels, watch him eventually r4ge out again, and then get perm banned.

:D

PrZZZ is a big boy and can defend himself, but no it wasn't the same reason. PrZZZ had one of the usual low test beta males steal his vehicle and try to get away and our boy PrZZZ was having none of that. This happens to us constantly and even the best of us can lose their cool every now and then and stick a rightful RPG up the arse of the offending low T. Rules are rules however so unfortunately PrZZZ had to pay a temporary price.

The crybaby clown who started this thread not only stole PrZZZs vehicle, he then started friendly shooting me as I was running defense close to PrZZZ. He then went into some vaginal tirade concerning how he didn't care about the temp ban that was coming since it was all on film blah blah. That's what makes it so hilarious, he's now on here crying about it. Honestly, myself and the rest of MVP look forward to his return to the server so we can crush him under our wheels, watch him eventually r4ge out again, and then get perm banned.

:D
Lol u look so cringe talkin like that first off and a tk is a tk. PrZZZ stooped to tking making him a man child as well...and as for your wheels? I seen how yall played your AA so ill be looking for your tanks in the chopper. See ya in the air~

Behold a product of our educational system.

Like I said in game, stick with trolling Fall Guys. It's more your speed.
Yea ur def showing how messed up our education system is. And nah man i like battlefield ifnthey didnt want trolls they wouldnt have made the ucav a thing

PrZZZ

Donator
oknewplan you clearly come here looking for "Fud" get the facts straight before you post dumb shit, wen mr_pp_touch come back you guys should holds hands and squad up together since yall both irrelevant scrubs

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I know who Oknewplan is, but I don’t know who you are. Who’s irrelevant? Hmmm