Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The ping of the bz12 server is too high. Has the server's location changed?

I am abroad because of the deployment. I've been enjoying the bz12 server for years with a ping of around 170. I am very grateful for this part. However, about a month ago, the ping of the bz12 server suddenly rose to over 270. There is no problem with the other bz servers, but when I checked, only the bz10 ~ bz13 and bz 24 servers had sudden high ping. If it is a problem that can be solved by donation, I would be happy to do it, but if this problem continues, it will be difficult to play anymore.
It's not about complaining. But it is a pity that one of the few pleasures of years suddenly disappears in this way.

I've always felt sorry for other players for my poor play. If you ever see this post, I ask for understanding from those who have had bad memories of me.

I'm sincerely sorry, gentlemen.

ok so everything i know so far on BZ12 is its in Atlanta GA (DEK is just out side of Atlanta and has a ping of 5 on most days...if this is the same killingmuu as in game then you know DEK)..........if you changed locations do to new deployment that is your reason for ping change......other wise something in the 100's of connections between you and the server has changed....