Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The Return of Banzore BF4 Servers (2020)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Hey guys,

The time has come for the return of Banzore BF4 servers! We're starting with one for now and if we can get it populated and running well we hope to add more again.

Things are a little bit different this time around, we're relaxing a lot of the rules we had previously back to the way it was in the early days of our servers. There are only 3 rules:

1. No racism
2. No TKing
3. No base rape

Outside of that it's a free for all hardcore madhouse :) We're starting with a clean slate in terms of the banlist. Confirmed cheaters will remain banned but everyone else from our past ban list gets a chance to start over.

Load up and let's play! We're going to have TS popping tonight just like the good old days.

The site/forums will be getting some much needed updates soon!

EDIT: The server has been upgraded to a dedicated machine and is now running at 60Hz instead of 30 :)

EDIT: Given the success of the all maps server so far we've added a 60Hz 24/7 Metro server: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/b...53/bZ-2-60Hz-HARDCORE-24-7-Metro-BANZORE-COM/

EDIT: All maps has been dropped down to 50Hz due to lag when full @ 60Hz on some maps due to CPU issues.

EDIT: Tickrate is now adjusted dynamically based on the map. Maps that can run at 60Hz run at 60Hz, and those that lag at 60Hz now run at 45 or 50 depending on the map. This mostly applies to water maps.

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Welcome back BZ. I might jump on tonight.

Will you only be running conquest or will game modes change up?

Just conquest for now. Once we get one server going solid we'd like to expand into other maps and modes of there is demand for it.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hmmm maps with armor would cause me to reinstall bf4.....

dammit, i gotta figure out how to map my new X-56 to BF4, dont wanna drag out my old ass X-52, Vjoy and several other tools i have tried do not like the Saitek's at all

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We had a really good weekend this weekend, well really just today after we worked out all the kinks yesterday. We're starting to see a lot of our old timers come back around and hang out with us.

would anyone be able to remote in and help me figure out remapping my new X-56 as i said above.... i dont wanna use my old ass X-52 and have to keep swapping it back and forth from 52 to 56 when i do different games.

ive tried multiple times to use vJOY and one other program i cannot remember the name of, but it does not come out right every time i try them.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Got into both servers today and had a blast. I can't wait for them to pick back up with activity, especially Metro!

I think Metro is going to be a little harder to get off the ground. We need to get 8-10 of us together and on at the same time to get it kickstarted I think.