Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The ultimate sacrifice just to get RUST

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I think I may have to pass for this month's donation on the server, I need to make a sacrifice on my budget just to get the RUST game.

BTW does anyone play the game here? Is it too toxic?

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I play Rust, I have been playing it for about 2 and a half years. It is a great game. There are a lot of servers out there playing a lot of different variations. I play on a PvE server called Rusty Beachcomber. The admin is a great guy, does a great job running a heavily modded server. Unfortunately lately it has been low on player count. It wouldn't be a bad place to start playing and learning the game. Let me know if I could show you around the server and it's mods.

Last edited:

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I play Rust, I have been playing it for about 2 and a half years. It is a great game. There are a lot of servers out there playing a lot of different variations. I play on a PvE server called Rusty Beachcomber. The admin is a great guy, does a great job running a heavily modded server. Unfortunately latley it has been low on player count. It wouldn't be a bad place to start playing and learning the game. Let me know if I could show you around the server and it's mods.

Sure, I want to play PvE than PvP servers.....

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I also just bought the game a few minutes ago via my laptop, although I cannot install it here because it is a work laptop. I have to install it on my gaming PC

SKalber

-bZ- Member
Cool, I just used your Steam name for a friend invite, hope to see you online soon, I am in the server now.

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Yo SKalber, I started playing the game after going home last night it was kinda addictive....Currently at a PvE server, my PC has some limitations, however, I can only play in "small" maps such as Hapis Island.

I can try joining your server, but I don't know if my PC can handle the stress, loading alone takes almost 30 minutes for me.

SKalber

-bZ- Member
Yo SKalber, I started playing the game after going home last night it was kinda addictive....Currently at a PvE server, my PC has some limitations, however, I can only play in "small" maps such as Hapis Island.

I can try joining your server, but I don't know if my PC can handle the stress, loading alone takes almost 30 minutes for me.
I am glad you got started. I didn't know you were under limitations. Maybe I could meet you on a server soon. I work mostly nights. I am in the Eastern time Zone.

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I am glad you got started. I didn't know you were under limitations. Maybe I could meet you on a server soon. I work mostly nights. I am in the Eastern time Zone.
I can try joining you its kinda lonely to play in the server where I am right now

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Gawd I hate Attack Choppers, they ripped the ass off of my base good thing I fortified the inner portion

My personal opinion, I like watching YouTube of Rust, but I'd probably would never play it. I own it, just never booted it up. I've known decent people who've played for years, and event invested in hundreds of skins for the game. I've just seen way too many toxic moments, and assholes.

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
My personal opinion, I like watching YouTube of Rust, but I'd probably would never play it. I own it, just never booted it up. I've known decent people who've played for years, and event invested in hundreds of skins for the game. I've just seen way too many toxic moments, and assholes.
You can try playing PvE servers....I don't have plans on going full PvP because I already know that it is too toxic.

SKalber

-bZ- Member
There are no A-holes on the RustyBeachComber PvE server. You can build your base in peace and explore the map and it's adventures. The last 2 days of each month are raid. We attack each other's bases during that time because it all gets wiped on the 1st Thursday of the calendar month anyways......

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
It would be fun if more BZ clan members also play Rust....that way we can have a zerg-type clan in the servers lol