Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

thedeaddeer

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Thought it interesting to post since he'd been frequenting our servers.

I finished getting some of the anti-cheat stuff setup on servers #2 and #3 yesterday and it looks like this fella is on ACI's banlist (and GGC's) for a PB violation (using a hack) in BF3. I know some of us were suspicious of him. Looks like he won't be back.

http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/...81314f57a6d2e7b7b7119a&game=BF3&submit=Submit

Hi guys,

Few things I can add to this. Yes my BF3 account was banned by Evenbalance. Logged into play BF3 early last year and was kicked as soon as I joined a server. As I have never cheated, I appealed the ban and received the same generic response that it seems every that's applied has received. Basically they have no way of knowing who or where the hack was detected, so they have no way of knowing if my account was hacked or if it was me (or an error). In their words "To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation". I did have my BF3 account hacked years ago, and was able to get it back through EA, but I've seen no signs of anything since. I looked into it again last month and I haven't found anyone that's had it over ruled, so I'm pretty much SOL, unless I buy a new account, and I'm not willing to fork over more money to do so. There is a fairly lengthy thread started by StarscreamUK on Battlelog of people with the same issue (in both BF3 and BF4).

Firedoc, I'm not sure what you're referring to, as I rarely play sniper? Maybe long shots on Pearl with the ACE23?

If Jackson's still around, maybe he can vouch for me?

Thanks for posting this neonardo1, as I just reinstalled PB a couple times and was trying to figure out why it was only your two servers that I was getting a PB error. Was at my wits ends until I saw this.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Hi guys,

Few things I can add to this. Yes my BF3 account was banned by Evenbalance. Logged into play BF3 early last year and was kicked as soon as I joined a server. As I have never cheated, I appealed the ban and received the same generic response that it seems every that's applied has received. Basically they have no way of knowing who or where the hack was detected, so they have no way of knowing if my account was hacked or if it was me (or an error). In their words "To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation". I did have my BF3 account hacked years ago, and was able to get it back through EA, but I've seen no signs of anything since. I looked into it again last month and I haven't found anyone that's had it over ruled, so I'm pretty much SOL, unless I buy a new account, and I'm not willing to fork over more money to do so. There is a fairly lengthy thread started by StarscreamUK on Battlelog of people with the same issue (in both BF3 and BF4).

Firedoc, I'm not sure what you're referring to, as I rarely play sniper? Maybe long shots on Pearl with the ACE23?

If Jackson's still around, maybe he can vouch for me?

Thanks for posting this neonardo1, as I just reinstalled PB a couple times and was trying to figure out why it was only your two servers that I was getting a PB error. Was at my wits ends until I saw this.

I get where you're coming from, I do, but this type of ban isn't one that can be overridden I don't believe. It's not from a procon plugin, etc. which can be overridden, it's actually at the PB level from a PB-banlist we run and there's not a way to override them even if we wanted to.

ACI and GGC both "popped" you/your account for this. ACI is an organization that I've been part of since the early 2000s and only bans based on evidence, so something definitely happened with your account. That long history is one of the reasons they are a very valuable organization - they can link accounts based on historical data older than any other organization out there as they existed first so the data they provide to us is second to none.

I normally wouldn't have posted this as we've had 10-12 other people kicked by this list but your name stood out when I was verifying logs to ensure things were working properly. The only bans I could find on you are from GGC/ACI around this same time period, none from places like BF4DB, BA, etc.

EDIT: @Jackson is around but isn't involved in the running of the BF4 servers this go round. He stepped away from the BF series.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your ban isn't cached on PBBans. You'll need to make an account at https://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/portal.php and then you'll be able to view your ban at the link Neo provided.
Thanks. I'm setup now.

Couple questions on it.

There's two different dates with two different times. What's the difference? What timezone is that based off of?

There's what looks to be a partial IP address for one, but not the other. Is there any way to find out the full IP address for both?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm not affiliated with ACI so I don't know how their system works on the backend. You'll just have to ask them during your appeal process.

I'm not affiliated with ACI so I don't know how their system works on the backend. You'll just have to ask them during your appeal process.
Thanks. I'll see what I can find out. I appealed through Evenbalance/PB when it happened, but receive a generic response.

Haven't tried to play on a BF3 PB server in a while. Tried this past week to see what the number for the alleged hack was and it never came up. Was able to play on several BF3 PB servers. Any idea as to why that would of changed?