Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

This guy: TEAMKILLING on purpose, VIDEO

this guy (       MastaWeyne     ) constantly spills dribble in the chat section and shoot people. he only does it till he gets 3 punishes as anymore will usually result in a kick. On this particular day the script broke so he was just killing people non stop. Therefore, i left and started spectating. 

here is what i got... wish i could have got more but im so tired of him and so is everyone else. 

https://youtu.be/miTyU5F0DYE

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
thanks for bringing this to our attention, and good call on recording video of the many incidents. we will for sure deal with this accordingly.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I have warned him before about this as well, he will be dealt with accordingly. Thank you for posting this

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Some of it was questionable, but I definitely saw things that were totally obvious. 

Thanks for posting the video. Hackerz be BANZORED!!!!

Edit: He has been banned from all of our servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have video because I don't record, but this guy ELMIACK followed me from squad to squad flashing me and constantly killing me, the server log will verify what I am saying please do something he is ruining gameplay and teamwork.

thank you for your time and consideration.

Philip

willister

-bZ- Member
I don't have video because I don't record, but this guy ELMIACK followed me from squad to squad flashing me and constantly killing me, the server log will verify what I am saying please do something he is ruining gameplay and teamwork.

thank you for your time and consideration.

Philip
Thanks for bringing that up. I see him with 15 team kills all against the same guy; guessing that's you. He'll be dealt with shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience!