Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

This will seem arbitrary I am sure

I am here to report DSK Mat9ball from the banzore server. My wife and I play in there a lot and honestly I am on the verge of not returning. I do like your servers and thank you for your hospitality but this guy and other DSK members of the past are so mouthy that it takes the fun away. He is constantly bitching and complaining about his team today he even went so far as to call us all "faggots". I have spoke to one of you admins in the past about this and he states that DSK players cause lots of problems but some of the admins are friends with them so we allow them to be here. I love the game but if the server is going to be ran where a player constantly harasses others then the fun is ruined.

Thanks. 

Banzore 24/7 hardcore metro, locker and peal market.

Area51SE

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, while we like to have an atmosphere where everyone can express themselves in any way, there is a line that people don't care if they cross it. We'll deal with it accordingly.

Thanks guys and I know the chat box goes away but other people relay important information. He is just always harrassing eveyone even if he is on the winning side, its irritating.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That would bug me.

10 pm eastern time tonight from Mat9ball "Take locker fags" need screen shot? He was on the winning side Myself, My son, My wife and another clan member were present and on the same side. I mention that because I am not complaining due to loss I am complaining because he and DSK _boogLyfe_ kept berating everyone. Gents, my only question is are you going to fix this or should we just not come back? Either way we are fine just looking for an answer.

Thanks for your time.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Area51SE,

While we take our responsibilities as a game server seriously, and try to provide a fun, and cheat free experience, we do so using a somewhat unorthodox method, in that we are very "hands off". We try not to over-admin the server. This includes allowing people to use foul and offensive language. We don't condone it, and when it gets out of hand, we try to calmly talk to the offender, and that usually resolves the situation. We find that simply talking with people is more effective than taking administrative action.

While we can't have 24/7 admin coverage on all of our servers, we do have a TeamSpeak3 that is open to the public, and we will usually have an admin on there, or somebody that knows how to contact one. This is the fastest way to reach an admin. You can find our TS info on the home page, or the link here.

I read through the logs, and yes, the kid is offensive and rude. Too much Red Bull, too much free time, and not enough parenting. I guess I've been seeing this type of behavior online for over 10 years now, and have just gotten used to it. It is the internet after all.

We are going to speak with him and let him know that administrative action may be imposed if he gets out of control, but we are not going to take any further action at this time.

I hope that this addresses your concerns, but if not, we understand and respect your decision not to return to our server.

We hope you do return, and will be glad to have you and your family and friends as guests. But if not, we wish you the very best.

Regards,

CR8Z

Yes I appreciate the response and I am not new to gaming. I understand as my team has been in business for 17 years. I am 38 years old and I like the fact your server states the rules "dont be a dick" which he obviously doesnt care lol. Thanks again.