Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Trying to get Stream Off the Ground

DREAMAZING

-bZ- Member
Donator
So just a heads up to anyone that does not know me I'm DREAMAZING been here for about a month or so now and still new to the group. After talking with Jackson and Hawx some I found out that I'm probably the only full time streamer in BanZore ATM. So after some planning and getting everything sorted out Jackson was cool enough to set up some streamer channels inside the teamspeak and EZ-Bawlin was able to help out with some graphics and what not to get BanZore reppin on the stream with that said---- I'm still a low time new to the stream biz twitch streamer. So wanted to ask for some help to anyone here if they don't mind to maybe check out the stream sometime or even leave it up in the background so as to populate the views to get me higher on some of the game list and such. I don't want boosters I just want people that want to help out some in order to rep BanZore and show how awesome a community we are. For anyone looking to stream or that does here, hit me up sometime if you need help with setting it up or just want to duo stream or what not. 

The stream will be listed below for anyone looking to help out - I want to get partnered and cont. to do this full time but as for now I'm on a 1 year goal it was all I could afford LoL. So for anyone looking to help out THANK YOU!! It would be much appreciated and a big thanks to those that do!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/dreamazing

Last edited by a moderator:
So just a heads up to anyone that does not know me I'm DREAMAZING been here for about a month or so now and still new to the group. After talking with Jackson and Hawx some I found out that I'm probably the only full time streamer in BanZore ATM. So after some planning and getting everything sorted out Jackson was cool enough to set up some streamer channels inside the teamspeak and EZ-Bawlin was able to help out with some graphics and what not to get BanZore reppin on the stream with that said---- I'm still a low time new to the stream biz twitch streamer. So wanted to ask for some help to anyone here if they don't mind to maybe check out the stream sometime or even leave it up in the background so as to populate the views to get me higher on some of the game list and such. I don't want boosters I just want people that want to help out some in order to rep BanZore and show how awesome a community we are. For anyone looking to stream or that does here, hit me up sometime if you need help with setting it up or just want to duo stream or what not. 

The stream will be listed below for anyone looking to help out - I want to get partnered and cont. to do this full time but as for now I'm on a 1 year goal it was all I could afford LoL. So for anyone looking to help out THANK YOU!! It would be much appreciated and a big thanks to those that do!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/dreamazing

You're trying to get steam off the ground? I always thought steam was formed when water boils but I could be wrong ...