Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

TS3 vs Discord

Hey guys. What is the better VoIP program. I myself prefer TS3.

• TS3

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Discord

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
If people were to become familiar they would probably prefer discord. So this vote should probably be "should the clan insist on its use"?

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Damn I just rubbed one out. No voices only pics of assalt

Killswi7chST

-bZ- Member
Donator

SilentGhost

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can learn to use anythng- before Teamspeak it was Ventrillo and Twitch and Curse and Skype and...

Biggest issue is selling it. I would recommend implementing features available that make Discord superior quickly if you want community buy-in.

That is, if anyone thought it was worth listening to me :D

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think the audio on TS is superior to Discord. Discord cuts out on me periodically in a way that TS never has.

Discord has some nice functions. It's much easier to admin and it will probably get a lot more. It's still free. I don't expect it will stay that way, but it will probably have a lot more features both native and through 3rd parties in the future. It might be the way to go..... eventually.

I look at Discord as a backup to TS when it's down for whatever reason. It's also a place marker for us should we go that way in the future.

But for now, I would vote for TS.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't know if you read through all the comments, but most of the ones I read seemed to favor Discord.
check the vote. It's overwhelmingly t's. Though maybe admins joining proactively for a couple of weeks could change the outlook we have on it.