Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Vehicle theft

Saw this from AngrySalsa in the ban appeal forum about another player (i.e., not me): "I'd like to touch on a point though, they are not your vehicles, they are everybody's. So whats gonna stop you from being petty about using vehicles?"

When I've been using a vehicle and taking damage and I finally find someplace where I can get out and repair it, then a teammate hops in and drives away with it, damn right I'm gonna get petty. He's getting an rpg up the ass. Not stealing your teammates' vehicles is just plain common courtesy. Yeah it can get tricky around spawn areas where it hasn't moved far and someone can spawn into it, but if I spawn into a vehicle that's being repaired, I GTFO and help him repair. That's teamwork. Stealing vehicles from teammates is the opposite of teamwork, not to mention childish. And with so many raw noobs coming in after the Amazon giveaway, I've been sorely tempted to steal their vehicles when they have no idea what they're doing, but I don't. It ain't that hard to not be that guy.

To be clear, this comment was not aimed at that ban appeal - I'm not defending that player, I'm just sayin this in general and wonder what others think.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

1628441673361.png

What you do then is Report said player here on the forums. Then they get punished! Easy and simple.

Be sure to pants your rotten teammate and take their bus pass.

Anyhow, it happens and really should be prepared for everything like a attack chopper shooting at you while you repairing. Heck I had a teammate bail on me yesterday, he looked at the incoming missile and didn't even warn me at all. He just ran.... That weenie.

Good morning btw.

View attachment 7146

What you do then is Report said player here on the forums. Then they get punished! Easy and simple.
That's cool, most servers don't bother with that.