Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Weezee5th Intentional TK's after he lost the MAA.

willister

-bZ- Member
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I think I know who this is. We'll look into it and take action as needed.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I know him... not like him to just up and start TKing, but stranger things have happened

the other player,  10ac_yankee was the offender on Weezee. 

the problem was,  Weezee was sitting in the uncap,  unable to hit anything.   we were getting pounded by the jets and helos all over the map.   i was bitching to him about it, i tried to "push" him out of the uncap with a Type 99 Tank but never fired on him, so i wont lie there.   I never TK'ed him,   yankee TK'ed him,  then i guess for whatever reason wanted to TK me.   i got into a tank, and he just started unloading RPG's into me.

i had some TK's,  though all accidental,  2 of them where line of fire idiots.   the other was a C4 incident.

i do have a question for you guys.....   do you have rule sets about uncap raping and camping?    i know you have that "Don't be a Dick" rule,  but would raping and camping fall under that?

its merely informal that im asking.     yesterday i was with several friends in your server and it was RAMPANT camping and raping, with several key vehicles.

also,  TS,  password?   if you guys do have rules,  i am a firm stander in rule enforcement.  id love to help you out.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

willister

-bZ- Member
We try not to have rules about how people have to play. We will tell people not to attack the uncaps to give people a chance to spawn and get into the fight, but we don't have a rule against staying in the uncap. If someone chooses to camp there, then we are fine with people attacking them in the uncap. It's a safe zone for spawning and getting out, not a haven for someone to camp the whole round..

Also ts password is bzwelcome

Last edited by a moderator:
I did get your friend request and tried to accept but you are all full. went into your teamspeak and spoke with some twat, that said he was gonna try to get ahold of you and then no more than 5 seconds later just went to the afk channel. We do enforce rules as well, we will check this guy out and he will be delt with 

if you frown on the camping part, then that is mostly what he did.   he was sitting hillside just on the edge of the uncap boundary for CN Side next to that powerline.  providing little to zero AA support.  

ill deal with the person on my end,  i am a senior member of TNT.

apologies on the friend list.    i may clear a few more out.   100 friends is crap! 

one more question,   continuous uncap attacking?   people running in continuously?  attacking spawning players?     i fully understand a retreating player,  but just spawning?

i love the fast vehicle times,  i marked your server.  i may checkout the locker one also.   some very good fights happen in Locker.

Thanks guys :)