Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What’s your guys’ cm/360?

it comes down to game.....regardless of set rate of DPI input of mouse to motherboard, polling rate of the game itself can be changed in most games....shit turning on or off raw mouse input in BF4 changes the scales of the same slider that effect DPI settings differently......you can set DPI of mouse and what windows will do with it but every game will do with it what it wants.....

so more input is needed(pun intended).....what game are you setting up....BF4 settings wont be the same as 2042 and i have even added a second mouse DPI speed in my mouse's built in memory just for 2042......

it comes down to game.....regardless of set rate of DPI input of mouse to motherboard, polling rate of the game itself can be changed in most games....shit turning on or off raw mouse input in BF4 changes the scales of the same slider that effect DPI settings differently......you can set DPI of mouse and what windows will do with it but every game will do with it what it wants.....

so more input is needed(pun intended).....what game are you setting up....BF4 settings wont be the same as 2042 and i have even added a second mouse DPI speed in my mouse's built in memory just for 2042......
was looking for a sensitivity for bf4. I’m kinda torn whether I should increase or decrease my mouse sens. Idk what the dpi of my mouse is because I don’t know how to even look that up, I just have a small button underneath my mouse that has different colors for different dpis lmao. I’ve just opted to think of mouse sens in cm/360, since that’s easier to visualize. In the past I went from slightly above 70 cm/360 to slightly above 40 cm/360, which feels so fast and is hard to control recoil, but i’m able to track targets that are in close range and are in the sides of my player’s vision.

Keeping in line with simplicity because I'm not an astrophysicist, my mouse is at 800dpi and my in-game sens is at 33% for soldier and 26% for vehicle. I set these values 10 years ago and haven't looked back. I prefer a faster mouse because I like to play aggressively, snapping to targets and turning quickly, habits which carried over from Counter Strike 1.6, and these values feel fast enough for me. My accuracy suffers sometimes because of the speed. Everything in life has a tradeoff. Be pinpoint accurate with no mouse shake but have the turning radius of a cargo ship (sniper gameplay), or be sensitive and fast and wreak havoc with multiple target engagements but die occasionally from being startled and your point-of-aim tracking wildly across the screen.

Keeping in line with simplicity because I'm not an astrophysicist, my mouse is at 800dpi and my in-game sens is at 33% for soldier and 26% for vehicle. I set these values 10 years ago and haven't looked back. I prefer a faster mouse because I like to play aggressively, snapping to targets and turning quickly, habits which carried over from Counter Strike 1.6, and these values feel fast enough for me. My accuracy suffers sometimes because of the speed. Everything in life has a tradeoff. Be pinpoint accurate with no mouse shake but have the turning radius of a cargo ship (sniper gameplay), or be sensitive and fast and wreak havoc with multiple target engagements but die occasionally from being startled and your point-of-aim tracking wildly across the screen.
after doing the conversion, using a cm/360 calculator, turns out your cm/360 is really high, around 9.15 cm/360. I dont really know if thats correct because it seems like that would be impossible to aim with. My guess is that the sens youre talking about is probably the hipfure sens. My hipfire sens and ads sens are the same, uniform soldier aiming is broken in bf4 so I had to mannually adjust the ads in the advance settings. For comparison, my dpi is around 800-850 and my in game sens that I used in the past, 70ish cm/360, was 1% for hipfire, which is the same sens for ads after manually changing iron sight and close range sens. Now I'm at 4% in game with a dpi between 800-850, which translates to 40-45 cm/360.

what’s your ads sens?

Soldier Zoom Sensitivity is at 100%.
Uniform Solider Aiming is off, I don't know what that does.
uniform soldier aim (USA) which was first introduced in bf4, is supposed to make your ads sens the same as your hipfire sens. The purpose of USA is supposed to make it easier to flick and track targets since you’re using only 1 sens rather than 2 different sens. USA works in the newer battlefield games, but it doesn’t work in bf4. USA in bf4 just increases your ads sens but doesn’t actually match the hipfire sens, it’s slightly lower than the hipfire sens. If you want to make your ads sens the same as your hipfire sens, using 100% zoom sens with USA turned on, you could make the iron sight sens to around 125% and your close range sight to 115% if i remember correctly. My zoom sens now is up to the max so I could make my 3.4x sight the same sens as my iron sight and close range sens the same.

Last edited:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Use on the fly sensitivity adjustments. Most modern gaming mice have this. I change it based on desktop computing, running and gunning, sniping, vehicles, etc.

I don't understand any of this sensitivity nerd talk and dpi bs
I make my dpi a reasonable amount to navigate my desktop like a normal human and then play with in game settings to what I'm comfortable with. @TheGaussianMan uses like 18,000 or 20,000 DPI and in game sensitivity is at zero LOL
Yeah I'm basically the same way. According to Razer Synapse my mouse sensitivity ( I think it's DPI but not sure ) is at 4150. I have no idea what I have set my in-game sensitivity to. None of this seems to have affected my ability to play the game and I'm 20th on BZ2 so I guess I am doing something right.

i will shit on this and give my 2 cents.....my mouse is a G502 hero and i run it at 3600 DPI with a 2560x1440 monitor....mouse speed VS monitor resolution is key as it will dictate how far you move to cover the whole screen.....so real world look up what type of mouse you have....install the software so you can program the speeds and find a good speed for your monitor....in BF4 always run RAW MOUSE INPUT and then fuck with the slider after you get a good base speed for the size of the screen you have......but as said in the first post every game is going to be different.....like 2042 feeling like a slug VS my BF4 settings....never mind field of view settings changing everything with any given monitor resolution.....1080p with FIELD OF VIEW set to base wont be the same as setting it to 84(hor+100) at the same 1080p.....here watch this video.....it goes over all kinds of shit and sets stuff for anyone running shit like a 3080

oh and to dropped the dick wag i am number 2 in rush server BZ12