Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What are your Bf4, in-game settings?

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
Currently, I play at 1440p @ 165hz with all ultra settings - - all maxed out. Of course, this hurt my response time, k/d, and ability to spot enemies through all the special effect. For the longest time, I used to game on low settings on 1080p with mesh set as ultra, pretty much squeeze every drop of FPS.

After I upgraded my system, I changed my perspective on playing and enjoying the game. I just tell myself, if I got a nice monitor and Gpu, why settle for low quality setting? If it's a competitive tournament or something similar, then maybe I would adjust. :D

What settings do you play with?

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
I feel the same way, I run 3840 X 2160 high getting 60fps

Currently, I play at 1440p @ 165hz with all ultra settings - - all maxed out. Of course, this hurt my response time, k/d, and ability to spot enemies through all the special effect. For the longest time, I used to game on low settings on 1080p with mesh set as ultra, pretty much squeeze every drop of FPS.

After I upgraded my system, I changed my perspective on playing and enjoying the game. I just tell myself, if I got a nice monitor and Gpu, why settle for low quality setting? If it's a competitive tournament or something similar, then maybe I would adjust. :D

What settings do you play with?

Could you elaborate on how you get this kind of fps with BF4? I feel like I am doing something wrong or haven't quite figured out my graphics settings. I do not get anywhere near this high of fps running a GTX 1080Ti/ i7 4770 @3.7 with 16g RAM and a 1440p GSYNC predator monitor. Feels like I should be murdering most games but I am not seeing smooth gameplay across the board. Any suggestions help.