Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What the actual hell is wrong with you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's likes 5 different kids on a server going a racist tirades spouting slurs for 20 minutes straight. No muting no kicking no anything. I say I'm a gay white atheist and I'm immediately kicked for hate speech. What the actual fuck is wrong with you people. If this is what you believe in then please leave society.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
26 servers, 1500 people playing at any one time, 5 admins. Press H to hide chat. Thank you

What was it that set off the filters?? I find that hard to believe considering there were people literally saying the n- f- and c-slurs

Last edited:

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
There's likes 5 different kids on a server going a racist tirades spouting slurs for 20 minutes straight. No muting no kicking no anything. I say I'm a gay white atheist and I'm immediately kicked for hate speech. What the actual fuck is wrong with you people. If this is what you believe in then please leave society.
You not smrt. You dum. You bery dum.

somburd

-bZ- Member
Donator
I mean while it's wrong they say it, don't give them the light of day. They aint reaching anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.