Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Who is Stoked for the BF1 Campign???

DREAMAZING

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ok, So I know that everyone is digging the beta and what not but what about the campaign people. Not sure about you all but I love all the single player campaigns they add to the BF series now I know BF4 single player was not the best but it was still crazy fun. Just wondering who all plans on taking on the single player as well or hopefully they add a co-op mode to it. That would be awesome!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm sure they will have some unlocks available at the completion of the campaign like the did with BF4, so I would count on quite a few people doing it. I think I only did the BF4 campaign once or twice though, so I don't have all of those unlocks.
Depends on how much time you get to game, I suppose.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm sure they will have some unlocks available at the completion of the campaign like the did with BF4, so I would count on quite a few people doing it. I think I only did the BF4 campaign once or twice though, so I don't have all of those unlocks.
Depends on how much time you get to game, I suppose.
Got dat 249, son!!@#!!

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I enjoy multi-player more than single player, I am just pumped for the whole game. I love Battlefield!

Popas13

-bZ- Member

YouTube showing the campaign. Interesting to note, is that this view is Hardcore Mode. Kool.

Renzo

Donator
Pretty excited. Was playing the Trial last night and got to play all the maps and gamemodes and it was a load of fun man.