PickinMyScabs
SlingBladeMan
Delta2Bravo6
BeerCanHideout
JasonsNeighbor
TickleMyFeetBruv
-
-
OldF_Decoy (I really like this one: Old Fart Decoy, not even trying to hide it anymore)
RomeoDeltaX-ray
RottingPigGuts
-
-
You got names like these, all within a year, but you "can't understand" our jokes.
Either you or your desk mates - twice in one day on two different servers - tried to set people up with "6 million isnt a lot" or "6 million didnt happen" type bait.
You're mad about a weak immigration "slur" but have no problems with rape chat and incitement to imminent lawless action.
What are you fishing for? What seeds are you trying to plant?
-
-
And your desktop/taskbar looks like this?
cop pc.jpgfed pc.jpg-
Surely the agency can afford Windows 10.
You glow more than your tritium gun sights.
Have you and your fellow officer Sammy caught *any* criminals yet? Is this really an efficient use of tax payer dollars?
Are you federal or state funded? Who are you monitoring, and why? Why do I feel the need to shit in my britches? What's the end game here, KilledMyBrother?
-
Who is you?

951.png

KilledMyBrother is most likely a federal agent. I remember when he was fedposting about domestic terrorism in the proud American thread.

I wonder how many FBI inquiries are being sent the admins way?

How would one apply Brandenburg to a comment made in an online video game? It's a pretty big stretch to incite someone to lawlessness when you can't even be sure how likely it is that they could act on your speech in the first place.

How would one apply Brandenburg to a comment made in an online video game? It's a pretty big stretch to incite someone to lawlessness when you can't even be sure how likely it is that they could act on your speech in the first place.

A legitimate point, but "accuracy through numbers" I suppose. Plant enough seeds though sheer numbers. I don't know how likely it is that I will catch a fish when I go fishing, but if I make enough casts something is bound to bite. This is why I question the end game. Is there some bigger nefarious operation at play here? Whatever the reasoning or execution is here, it pales in comparison to other stuff that the agencies have done over the years. They're into all sorts of metaphysical, trans-reality, occult type shit. Or to bring it back down to earth: destabilization and social decay. No one really knows why these or any people and groups of people do what they do, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. I am just as confused as you are. But the signs are all there. Why be mad about "wetbacks" but not "I wanna stab people", "I strangled a bitch", and "I want to get raped, who wants to rape me"?

ComposedJackal
StinkyFeetBro
KONGSCHLONG
PickinMyScabs
SlingBladeMan
Delta2Bravo6
BeerCanHideout
JasonsNeighbor
TickleMyFeetBruv
-
-
OldF_Decoy (I really like this one: Old Fart Decoy, not even trying to hide it anymore)
RomeoDeltaX-ray
RottingPigGuts
-
-
You got names like these, all within a year, but you "can't understand" our jokes.
Either you or your desk mates - twice in one day on two different servers - tried to set people up with "6 million isnt a lot" or "6 million didnt happen" type bait.
You're mad about a weak immigration "slur" but have no problems with rape chat and incitement to imminent lawless action.
What are you fishing for? What seeds are you trying to plant?
-
-
And your desktop/taskbar looks like this?
View attachment 9701View attachment 9702-
Surely the agency can afford Windows 10.
You glow more than your tritium gun sights.
Have you and your fellow officer Sammy caught *any* criminals yet? Is this really an efficient use of tax payer dollars?
Are you federal or state funded? Who are you monitoring, and why? What's the end game here, KilledMyBrother?
-
Who is you?

A legitimate point, but "accuracy through numbers" I suppose. Plant enough seeds though sheer numbers. I don't know how likely it is that I will catch a fish when I go fishing, but if I make enough casts something is bound to bite. This is why I question the end game. Is there some bigger nefarious operation at play here? Whatever the reasoning or execution is here, it pales in comparison to other stuff that the agencies have done over the years. They're into all sorts of metaphysical, trans-reality, occult type shit. Or to bring it back down to earth: destabilization and social decay. No one really knows why these or any people and groups of people do what they do, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. I am just as confused as you are. But the signs are all there. Why be mad about "wetbacks" but not "I wanna stab people", "I strangled a bitch", and "I want to get raped, who wants to rape me"?

You clearly have very serious real life mental health issues that extend way past any video game

My only hope is that you are just a child and not an adult because its scary to think that you could have kids of your own or have access to firearms

Either way I truly feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you or your family in real life because it must be exhausting and dangerous

Please seek professional help as soon as possible inform your parents about your feelings and if you are an adult with kids or access firearms you need to surrender them immediately to the proper local authorities in your area and get child protective services involved before it’s too late

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll let Sabretooth report this if he wants but the above post to me is a deeply personal insult that's intended to cause some serious legal action against Sabretooth.

No kidding, this is dancing up to the line of SWATting if you stop and think about it. It's not the least bit funny and this kind of crap can get someone killed in real life.

You clearly have very serious real life mental health issues that extend way past any video game

My only hope is that you are just a child and not an adult because its scary to think that you could have kids of your own or have access to firearms

Either way I truly feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you or your family in real life because it must be exhausting and dangerous

Please seek professional help as soon as possible inform your parents about your feelings and if you are an adult with kids or access firearms you need to surrender them immediately to the proper local authorities in your area and get child protective services involved before it’s too late
Strong fed language. Funny, you didn't respond to your sick friend SammyAllTiedUp when he was spewing the most disgusting shit in server, but you found it necessary to report "wetbacks". Don't play that finger-pointing red herring projection shit on me. What server is the target for your "six million" bait this week? Answer me, fucko. What is the purpose of your psy-op?

I'll let Sabretooth report this if he wants but the above post to me is a deeply personal insult that's intended to cause some serious legal action against Sabretooth.

No kidding, this is dancing up to the line of SWATting if you stop and think about it. It's not the least bit funny and this kind of crap can get someone killed in real life.
That a pretty big assumption especially since
I didn’t create this thread and I don’t know the first thing about sabretooths location

He is clearly mentally ill or on some serious drugs and needs professional help

Strong fed language. Funny, you didn't respond to your sick friend SammyAllTiedUp when he was spewing the most disgusting shit in server, but you found it necessary to report "wetbacks". Don't play that finger-pointing red herring projection shit on me. What server is the target for your "six million" bait this week? Answer me, fucko. What is the purpose of your psy-op?

Look man it’s obvious that you are upset and that you are having delusions

I could spend an hour picking apart all your mis information and delusions but I’m not going to waste my time

I don’t know that player Sammy nor do I know what you mean about 6 million whatever

Please get some help and stay away from sharp objects or firearms until you get some professional help

Look man it’s obvious that you are upset and that you are having delusions

I could spend an hour picking apart all your mis information and delusions but I’m not going to waste my time

I don’t know that player Sammy nor do I know what you mean about 6 million whatever

Please get some help and stay away from sharp objects or firearms until you get some professional help
So you're cool with inciting imminent violent action and change your name faster than you change your underwear, but you call me crazy. Cute. Carry on then, officer. I know you're busy.
And I know your tactic - cutting at the corners - using very accusatory and reactionary language. No wonder you got assigned to video game chat rooms, because you suck at this.

It's a simple one-word answer : trolling. While the alphabet soup agencies have done, and continue to do, a lot of shady and morally dubious stuff I think you're looking too deeply into this. The internet is full of edge-lords who think jokes about rape, murder, and other acts of gratuitous violence are comical ( and sometimes they can be in the right context with the right audience ) and many of these edge-lords get off on making other people cringe at these comments. Furthermore the internet provides a sense of pseudo-anonymity where people can say and do things that their normal inhibitions may prevent them from saying or doing in real life, in part because the consequences of these actions do not impact the person's real identity.

By all means if you think that this person ( or persons ) is acting inappropriately in comparison to the rules of BZ's servers then bring attention to their actions for the staff to respond as they deem suitable but I suggest you don't put too much thought into it otherwise. It's just going to cause you undue stress.

It's a simple one-word answer : trolling. While the alphabet soup agencies have done, and continue to do, a lot of shady and morally dubious stuff I think you're looking too deeply into this. The internet is full of edge-lords who think jokes about rape, murder, and other acts of gratuitous violence are comical ( and sometimes they can be in the right context with the right audience ) and many of these edge-lords get off on making other people cringe at these comments. Furthermore the internet provides a sense of pseudo-anonymity where people can say and do things that their normal inhibitions may prevent them from saying or doing in real life, in part because the consequences of these actions do not impact the person's real identity.

By all means if you think that this person ( or persons ) is acting inappropriately in comparison to the rules of BZ's servers then bring attention to their actions for the staff to respond as they deem suitable but I suggest you don't put too much thought into it otherwise. It's just going to cause you undue stress.
OESM5612.JPG

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
KMB has my vote for a permanent ban.

His posts here are extremely disruptive, personally insulting, and he's unrepentant about the potential for causing real-world harm to another player.

It's that last bit about real-world harm that irks me. People really do get killed over crap like this and it's the same as making a deadly threat at someone. Exactly the same.

KMB has my vote for a permanent ban.

His posts here are extremely disruptive, personally insulting, and he's unrepentant about the potential for causing real-world harm to another player.

It's that last bit about real-world harm that irks me. People really do get killed over crap like this and it's the same as making a deadly threat at someone. Exactly the same.
CFFD5340.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.