Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Will Battlefield Ever Be Good Again- Highlights from bZ #1

Unfortunately, NO! These companies need to sell games, it's why they develop dark/bad design, they learn a lot after the almost perfect BF2…

Ahhh BF2, true commander mode, 6 per sq, etc. Players were too satisfying to buy new ones, they had to kill it (remember black spots). :(

Unfortunately, NO! These companies need to sell games, it's why they develop dark/bad design, they learn a lot after the almost perfect BF2…

Ahhh BF2, true commander mode, 6 per sq, etc. Players were too satisfying to buy new ones, they had to kill it (remember black spots). :(
Yeah you are correct. The industry has gotten so big that every studio is selling out to the shareholder.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
BF2 was the last good video game.

mauirixxx

Donator
BF2 was the last good video game.

Yeah I thought it was odd that the next "big" battlefield game REMOVED features that BF2/2142 pioneered - but hey DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS OMGWTFBBQ!!!111

We even had the option to record everything on the server ... battle recorder is what it was called I think?

But yeah, BFBC2 was a HUGE step BACK in features while improving graphics and the environment, then BF3 got close, and BF4 was nearly feature parity complete. Nearly.

I miss the days when ranking up *actually* meant something, and unlocking a gun was both a real struggle to get to, AND a struggle to choose which gun you'd actually unlock.

Now guns and ranks are handed out like candy and are essentially meaningless.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yeah I thought it was odd that the next "big" battlefield game REMOVED features that BF2/2142 pioneered - but hey DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS OMGWTFBBQ!!!111

We even had the option to record everything on the server ... battle recorder is what it was called I think?

But yeah, BFBC2 was a HUGE step BACK in features while improving graphics and the environment, then BF3 got close, and BF4 was nearly feature parity complete. Nearly.

I miss the days when ranking up *actually* meant something, and unlocking a gun was both a real struggle to get to, AND a struggle to choose which gun you'd actually unlock.

Now guns and ranks are handed out like candy and are essentially meaningless.
Squad! is where it's at, my friend. https://joinsquad.com/