Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Toxicrelation989

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name Toxicrelation989

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm lvl 28 and just because of my low level I'm not allowed to get a significant amount of kills in your server or it's deemed as an assumption of cheating.

Why should we lift your ban? tbh I'm not sure if I am banned but I keep getting kicked as soon as I join but if i am my reason would be you're doing it without reason so I should get a pass

Kick reason (from Battlelog) No reason provided

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm lvl 28 and just because of my low level I'm not allowed to get a significant amount of kills in your server or it's deemed as an assumption of cheating.

Why should we lift your ban? tbh I'm not sure if I am banned but I keep getting kicked as soon as I join but if i am my reason would be you're doing it without reason so I should get a pass
It's certainly not without reason nor is it because of your low level.

You currently possess an DPS ban by our automated anti-cheat, which is damage per shot otherwise known as damage mod.
DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][4-TYPE88LMG-47-22-1-46]

You somehow managed to get 22 kills (only 1 headshot) with a damage per shot of 47 when the max damage of the Type-88 is 24.5 per shot. Additionally, you managed to achieve a 4.6 KPM and 2.7 KDR which is another red flag.

Based on the information above, I believe our anti-cheat did its job correctly. Do you have anything to say or present that would support your claim that enemies were just standing still?

It's certainly not without reason nor is it because of your low level.

You currently possess an DPS ban by our automated anti-cheat, which is damage per shot otherwise known as damage mod.
DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][4-TYPE88LMG-47-22-1-46]

You somehow managed to get 22 kills (only 1 headshot) with a damage per shot of 47 when the max damage of the Type-88 is 24.5 per shot. Additionally, you managed to achieve a 4.6 KPM and 2.7 KDR which is another red flag.

Based on the information above, I believe our anti-cheat did its job correctly. Do you have anything to say or present that would support your claim that enemies were just standing still?
Well for starters the TYPE88LMG does 25 damage stock so idk where you got 24.5 max and between the 40 area for how long i've been using it seems about right with the attachments and i've been playing on your server for a while so this is definitely a limiter of how many kills you can get during a match in a period of time

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is not a limiter on how many kills you can get in a match, we have no such thing on our server. This ban was issued based on your individual stats against what is possible for damage output of your weapon used.

24.5 rounded up to 25, still does not excuse the fact that you were registering shots at 47 damage per shot without headshots (thus no damage multiplier). Attachments do not increase damage output either.
1714808236727.png

Additionally, I would hardly call playing on our server for four days as being "a while", unless you would like to count the one round you played back in March of 2023 where you played for one minute and managed to go 2-0.

This is not a limiter on how many kills you can get in a match, we have no such thing on our server. This ban was issued based on your individual stats against what is possible for damage output of your weapon used.

24.5 rounded up to 25, still does not excuse the fact that you were registering shots at 47 damage per shot without headshots (thus no damage multiplier). Attachments do not increase damage output either.
View attachment 12665

Additionally, I would hardly call playing on our server for four days as being "a while", unless you would like to count the one round you played back in March of 2023 where you played for one minute and managed to go 2-0.
Four days could be a lot of matches and the whole time i've been playing i've practically been using the same weapon so why is this just now an issue man my ban just seems like a whole lot of assumptions if you ask me

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You've used the Type88 in only four rounds so that argument is not in your favor either. At the end of the day, the automated anticheat found your stats to be impossible and these DPS bans are rarely wrong. In an appeal it's your job to prove you're innocent, not mine to prove you're guilty. You were caught by a machine that analyzes your data, therefore no assumptions were made, only a review of that data.

You've used the Type88 in only four rounds so that argument is not in your favor either. At the end of the day, the automated anticheat found your stats to be impossible and these DPS bans are rarely wrong. In an appeal it's your job to prove you're innocent, not mine to prove you're guilty. You were caught by a machine that analyzes your data, therefore no assumptions were made, only a review of that data.
forgot to reply look up

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Sort by Best Weapon, the number closest to the weapon name on the left is your kills with that weapon in that round.

You have 117 Type88 kills in total on battlelog, 92 of them across four rounds where it was your best. That leaves 25 kills scattered elsewhere. You did not get banned for multiple kills at once, it analyzes your current and past rounds in addition to damage per shot.

Sort by Best Weapon, the number closest to the weapon name on the left is your kills with that weapon in that round.

You have 117 Type88 kills in total on battlelog, 92 of them across four rounds where it was your best. That leaves 25 kills scattered elsewhere. You did not get banned for multiple kills at once, it analyzes your current and past rounds in addition to damage per shot.
Well my game had crashed a few times during rounds i'm sure those did not count towards it so I have used it more than you may think in the server also and if those were really all counted together then i would've been banned because of this a while ago this is just because of the amount of kills i pulled in that split second when they were all clumped together there's no way around that fact

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I can read perfectly fine, you're the one who refuses to see why you were banned and still insisting it's due to a non-existent kill limiter.

Regardless it doesn't matter now, you've gained the attention of BA and are now banned there as well.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.