Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: dxanian3

In-game Name dxanian3

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was on locker, and got randomly (i believe) perma-banned, for absolutely no reason, and i dont know why i got banned in the first place

Why should we lift your ban? cause i think its incredibly random

Kick reason (from Battlelog) HSK Automatic Ban [6-SAR21-70-151-106-5 [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It appears that you have been autobanned due to your stats. You have been banned for your headshot / kill ratio on the SAR21, a gun that you used heavily on some "ribbon servers." Doing so often gives you unatatinable stats that are flagged by the automatic system as cheating. Boosting is also against terms of service for the game. Please see the below links for highlighted rounds and all-time stats.

I have also attached images of the rounds & stats in question. For the image showing highlighted guns, you would have to use them in regular matches to normalize the stats. Otherwise, the automatic system will simply reban you again if I manually unban you. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 50

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No problem, you should be able to track the stats on the first 24/7FP link I sent. If everything falls under ~35-40% it should be worth a shot at unbanning. If you intend to normalize the stats again, feel free to write back in this thread on updates or questions.

No problem, you should be able to track the stats on the first 24/7FP link I sent. If everything falls under ~35-40% it should be worth a shot at unbanning. If you intend to normalize the stats again, feel free to write back in this thread on updates or questions.
So wait, the highlighted weapons you mentioned in the second screenshot are what I'm supposed to get its ratio down?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yes, the one in this image here. For your reference, the 'Spyder' should be the bow, and the Galil21 should be the Ace 21 CQB. Some of the gun item-names differ from what is displayed on the UI. The automatic system has issue with the overall HSKR stats, so they would need to be lowered through normal gameplay.

If you go to the boosting servers to reduce them artificially, we will not consider an unban since it would be further violates of the TOS for BF4.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 47
Yes, the one in this image here. For your reference, the 'Spyder' should be the bow, and the Galil21 should be the Ace 21 CQB. Some of the gun item-names differ from what is displayed on the UI. The automatic system has issue with the overall HSKR stats, so they would need to be lowered through normal gameplay.

If you go to the boosting servers to reduce them artificially, we will not consider an unban since it would be further violates of the TOS for BF4.
and what is the TAURUS44?

hey, uhm sorry if i should have asked this 4 months earlier, but how do i lower the ratio down? do i get more kills then headshots or vice versa?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not entirely sure, it would be best to go for complete body shot kills. Your stats still look pretty high though.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
LMAO, you'll probably need 20-50 body shot kills per highlighted weapon above. It should update pretty regularly.
It says it last updated ~2 months ago though for your HSK ratio.

Once you've completed that, we can try to have you join.

LMAO, you'll probably need 20-50 body shot kills per highlighted weapon above. It should update pretty regularly.
It says it last updated ~2 months ago though for your HSK ratio.

Once you've completed that, we can try to have you join.
someone told me that 24/7fairplay stopped updating players stats? is this true?