Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore merch idea #1

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
hey there I am! I only ever tried to deport like 3-5 times, glad I made the list
!deport affects everyone now, it's a global filter. The list you specifically made was of the !check command which abuses a server api by sending a data request to bf4db with every use.

So 3-5 is incorrect to say the least.

1713987693160.png

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Because in some cases people want to see if someone has been reported on 4db. It's a valid command used by most of the community.
Only a select few who decided to abuse it lost the privilege. Anyone with an ounce of logic can see why removing it from everyone is not the logical way to go.

(Ad hominem)
IMG_0391.jpeg
I know if it’s sarcasm or not when is on text but still, who make that decision on the !deport thing is the one who is actually crying by a bunch of chat logs (do i need to copy past the figure speech?). I’m not crying neither NewPP, it’s just a conversation between straight people and gay people

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
At the end of the day, Neo is the only one with access to enforce those chat policies. Regardless of who went to him about it, he also manually checked logs, saw for himself who was abusing what and subsequently chose how to proceed. There's really no more to discuss on the matter and I won't respond further.

I'm not sure if it will help or not, but here is what ChatGPT told me:

In the age of digital realms, where pixels danced upon screens like the flickering shadows of an ancient fire, there existed a land known as Banzore. In this realm, warriors of all creeds and callings converged, bound by the shared passion for the art of warfare. Yet, amidst the chaos of battle, a fellowship emerged, a community forged in the crucible of camaraderie and honor.

Within the hallowed halls of Banzore, tales of valor and legend echoed through the digital winds. Warriors gathered under banners emblazoned with the crest of Battlefield 4, their names whispered in reverence across the land. Their deeds, immortalized in the annals of gaming lore, painted a tapestry of heroism and glory.

Yet, amidst the valorous battles and gallant skirmishes, a power ancient and mysterious lurked in the shadows of Banzore. Known only by the whispered name of "!deport," it wielded a magic as potent as it was enigmatic. Legends spoke of its ability to banish foes from the realm with but a mere utterance, casting them into the void beyond the digital horizon.

For a time, the !deport function stood as a guardian against chaos, ensuring that the sanctity of Banzore remained unblemished by the taint of dishonor and treachery. Those who dared to disrupt the harmony of the realm were swiftly met with its unforgiving judgment, vanishing into the abyss without a trace.

But as the ages turned and the memories of old faded into legend, so too did the power of "!deport" wane. Forgotten by all but the ancient chronicles, it lay dormant, a relic of a bygone era, waiting to be awakened once more by the hands of fate.

Thus, the saga of Banzore Battlefield 4 community unfolded, a tale woven with threads of bravery, camaraderie, and the ancient magic of !deport. As the fires of battle raged on, the warriors of Banzore stood ever vigilant, their spirits unyielding in the face of adversity, their bonds unbreakable as the very foundations of the digital world itself.

Last edited:

In the age of digital realms, where pixels danced upon screens like the flickering shadows of an ancient fire, there existed a land known as Banzore. In this realm, warriors of all creeds and callings converged, bound by the shared passion for the art of warfare. Yet, amidst the chaos of battle, a fellowship emerged, a community forged in the crucible of camaraderie and honor.

Within the hallowed halls of Banzore, tales of valor and legend echoed through the digital winds. Warriors gathered under banners emblazoned with the crest of Battlefield 4, their names whispered in reverence across the land. Their deeds, immortalized in the annals of gaming lore, painted a tapestry of heroism and glory.

Yet, amidst the valorous battles and gallant skirmishes, a power ancient and mysterious lurked in the shadows of Banzore. Known only by the whispered name of "!deport," it wielded a magic as potent as it was enigmatic. Legends spoke of its ability to banish foes from the realm with but a mere utterance, casting them into the void beyond the digital horizon.

For a time, the !deport function stood as a guardian against chaos, ensuring that the sanctity of Banzore remained unblemished by the taint of dishonor and treachery. Those who dared to disrupt the harmony of the realm were swiftly met with its unforgiving judgment, vanishing into the abyss without a trace.

But as the ages turned and the memories of old faded into legend, so too did the power of "!deport" wane. Forgotten by all but the ancient chronicles, it lay dormant, a relic of a bygone era, waiting to be awakened once more by the hands of fate.

Thus, the saga of Banzore Battlefield 4 community unfolded, a tale woven with threads of bravery, camaraderie, and the ancient magic of !deport. As the fires of battle raged on, the warriors of Banzore stood ever vigilant, their spirits unyielding in the face of adversity, their bonds unbreakable as the very foundations of the digital world itself.
This is some solid C+ tier fantasy writing. The AI overuses commas in my opinion. English has a number of alternative forms of punctuation one can use. Dashes, semi-colons, colons, and parentheses come to mind. Each one of these is useful for certain situations. Plus semi-colons tend to make some authors seethe so that's fun. I am a little disappointed I didn't see an Oxford comma however.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

100% pure, six-times distilled EPIC!!! ;)

It's called a figure of speech which means a word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical or vivid effect. If you took your head out of your ass for five minutes, you might realize that. Quite frankly I don't care how much you and newplan cry about it being gone. The fact that you haven't let it go and still try to find ways to circumvent the filter, means we made the right choice.
He’s literally Mexican so he don’t know

!deport affects everyone now, it's a global filter. The list you specifically made was of the !check command which abuses a server api by sending a data request to bf4db with every use.

So 3-5 is incorrect to say the least.

View attachment 12598
Context being what it is I was talkn about the !Deport command u salty little man…. Never said I didn’t abuse !check and I did because it has piss poor name recognition… Worse than cod4 admin tools lmao

This is some solid C+ tier fantasy writing. The AI overuses commas in my opinion. English has a number of alternative forms of punctuation one can use. Dashes, semi-colons, colons, and parentheses come to mind. Each one of these is useful for certain situations. Plus semi-colons tend to make some authors seethe so that's fun. I am a little disappointed I didn't see an Oxford comma however.
In the age of digital realms, where pixels danced upon screens like the flickering shadows of an ancient fire

I legitimately think that is a cool line though lol

Can some of this energy be put in to creating some rules for limiting hackusations?

It's so fucking weird to me that !deport was one day invented by some retard in the community and we had fun with it so it got banned. Yet at the same time you're allowed to be toxic to the point of calling someone a 'faggot cheating piece of shit' all day and no one bats an eye.

I did some searches of the chat history to show frequency of commonly used words.

The list below is the number of pages of chat results returned for each query:

fag: 610
hack: 450
cheat: 214

There is also something to be said about positivity in the community, and that it exists too and in even larger numbers:

lol: 25025
fun: 1623
deport: 130

Can some of this energy be put in to creating some rules for limiting hackusations?

It's so fucking weird to me that !deport was one day invented by some retard in the community and we had fun with it so it got banned. Yet at the same time you're allowed to be toxic to the point of calling someone a 'faggot cheating piece of shit' all day and no one bats an eye.

I did some searches of the chat history to show frequency of commonly used words.

The list below is the number of pages of chat results returned for each query:

fag: 610
hack: 450
cheat: 214

There is also something to be said about positivity in the community, and that it exists too and in even larger numbers:

lol: 25025
fun: 1623
deport: 130
I personally appreciate being called a hacker… means I’m doing something right for the team so we can win.