Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Andrew J about player Vandamaged55

Who are you reporting? Vandamaged55

Date of incident Aug 12, 2020

Which server were you on? BZ Hardcore OP Locker, Metro, Pearl Market server

Describe the incident It was OP Locker and this guy was glitching inside the mountain next to E. Set a spawn beacon there and kept on deploying and killing my team. To take a screenshot, I switched team (I was on the winning side so switching team wasn't so hard) and got my evidence. I can't find any upload picture feature here so if you need I'll send a email through [email protected] .
You prob don't need this part but in the next short paragraph, I will write how it happened. So I was going to E from the MED bay between D and E to capture it. Then I saw a MAV inside the ceiling. So I pointed at the MAV and checked the username of whoever was using it. I was Vandamaged55. I kept on moving and took E back. Then I spotted that guy killing me when I was heading to C from outside and he killed me by shooting inside the rock. So I told him to stop using the glitch and he said "Feed me". I tried to get where he was hiding at but he kept killing me and I couldn't do anything. So why don't you feed him with a ban?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
If you reply here you should be able to attach an image, or you can upload it to something like imgur.

Please provide said screenshot and I'll be happy to drop the hammer :)

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Dropping a Punish, Thanks for the screencap.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Wait, was he inside of the mountain or on top of it? They're very different things.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I would like to add that I have noticed individuals that were banned previously for being in restricted areas on Locker and had their bans appealed are back on top of the mountains just at the edge of what would trigger the ban setting up beacons and or shooting from those points. With that said a good mortar round will take that spawn point out.

I just love launching ucav's at the guys up there. Kills them, their beacons, their friends, their hopes..no one glitches when I'm in the game.

No he was not on top of the mountain. I know being up there does not violate the rules. I tell you he was inside the rock and had a beacon in there. For some reason, he could shoot me through the rock yet I could not even see him. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of him inside the mountain. He was aware that I would TK him if he join any squad so he was on his own the whole time. You can see him saying that on the screenshot I uploaded.