Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from KarmaKiwi about player trshbnk05

KarmaKiwi

Donator
Who are you reporting? trshbnk05

Date of incident Feb 27, 2024

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident Intentional spawn killing on teammates who were not attacking out of spawn. This happened multiple times even after calling them out for it. They just proceeded to do it regardless of being told not to and reports.

KarmaKiwi

Donator
I wasn't recording but I snapped a screenshot. This was after I had already sent 2 reports in the chat for the multiple instances in which I was killed in spawn. A few minutes later trshbnk05 came back in an LAV again and drove right up to uncap and started shooting everyone at base. They attacked our vehicles as soon as they spawned. Mind you, we had just lost every flag at the time of this screen shot but many of the previous spawn kills occurred when we had flags. Also, I know his name is not in the screenshot, but, that is trshbnk05 in that LAV there. I wasn't recording at the time so I was only able to grab a screenshot before they were killed in that LAV. Hopefully there are some chat logs or killfeed logs than can help you verify it was trshbnk05 in this screenshot. I have no reason to make any of this up, I've never seen anyone spawn kill so blatantly like that on the server yet in all my hours spent here so far. But here is a screenshot of trshbnk05 about to get blown up after attacking uncap.Battlefield 4 _2024.02.27-10.56_01.png

KarmaKiwi

Donator
here's the second screenshot, although their nametag still doesnt appear over the LAV. It's trshbnk05 though.
Battlefield 4 _2024.02.27-10.56.png

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We typically require video evidence for uncap related incidents.

Also, when the enemy captures all of the flag, they are allowed to advance upon your uncap.

KarmaKiwi

Donator
I understand this conpletely. As I said, many of the spawn kills were 'before' we lost all of the flags. Especially the 2 incidents I sent reports in the chat for.

I understand the rules completely and would not report someone who had done nothing wrong.

Maybe I'll catch video if they ever do this again, but, I believe I have provided sufficient enough evidence of trshbnk05's guilt. Chat records of incident reports, me calling them names after being spawn killed, etc all helps to corroborate my complaint against the player.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We require video evidence, let us know if it occurs again (with sufficient video evidence).

For future complaints regarding uncap issues, make sure that the videos provide footage showing from when you spawn in to when the incident occurs. It is also recommended that there is clear identification of the individual(s) in violation of our rules. We greatly value context.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Screenshots lack the context we require. While he may have been in complete violation of our rules regarding uncap, it would be a guessing game. We don't guess.