Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Abuse of power!

Just leaving here a display of abuse of power, got punished and kicked by the member from here I killed because I rocketed a tank. ;) . Great sportsmanship and great abuse of power.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You got punished for a teamkill. ANYBODY can punish for a teamkill. Even you can "abuse" this power. This has nothing to do with bz. It's the TK/Punish/Forgive system.

If you TK somebody, that somebody can either Punish or Forgive you. If you are punished, you will get killed automatically. Some people punish just because, even if they run in front of your gun. Same result. You get killed automatically. 

In this case, it looks like kirk may have been trying to C4 that tank when you shot him in the back of the head with your rocket. That probably caused him to punish.

Thanks for recording it. That helps us get to the bottom of things. In this case, Kirk didn't do anything that anybody else couldn't have done. Including yourself!

It's happened to me countless times. Next time, watch where you shoot your load, buddy. 

Post back here if you have any questions about how the punish/forgive system works.

Thanks for stopping by our forums and for playing on our servers. We hope you enjoy yourself aside from the intermittent punishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
!P is not an admin command at all. Admins can do things such as kick ban kill ect. Punish is a Plugin command as Cr8z stated, anyone on the server has the option to !p (punish) or !f (forgive).

You got punished for a teamkill. ANYBODY can punish for a teamkill. Even you can "abuse" this power. This has nothing to do with bz. It's the TK/Punish/Forgive system.

If you TK somebody, that somebody can either Punish or Forgive you. If you are punished, you will get killed automatically. Some people punish just because, even if they run in front of your gun. Same result. You get killed automatically. 

In this case, it looks like kirk may have been trying to C4 that tank when you shot him in the back of the head with your rocket. That probably caused him to punish.

Thanks for recording it. That helps us get to the bottom of things. In this case, Kirk didn't do anything that anybody else couldn't have done. Including yourself!

It's happened to me countless times. Next time, watch where you shoot your load, buddy. 

Post back here if you have any questions about how the punish/forgive system works.

Thanks for stopping by our forums and for playing on our servers. We hope you enjoy yourself aside from the intermittent punishes.
So after I get punished I get kicked out of the game, thats the normal thing to do? If you read correctly I said I got punished and got kicked out of the game. How is that a normal thing?  I got the Punish part, not complaining about that, but being kicked because of a Tk? really? how that is not abuse?  And lets make it clear, it was my first TK, so it was not an auto kick because of too many TKs, the admin kicked me. I got in again and he kicked me again, tried again to join my friends and I was able because HE LEFT THE GAME.

So everytime i got in he kicked me, and you call that not an abuse? I posted the video that triggered the abuse. I play on your servers alot, I get TKed the same way, I don't punish, i've TKed other admins and had no punish nor kicks. Just make sure that when you give someone power to kick, they know how to use it the right way. 

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sounds like you need to improve your aim and stop TKing people.

Granted, wtih your maturity on the forums you could just be outright banned...

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I try never to read correctly, it usually just gets me in trouble or gives me more work to do.

So, it says here that you got kicked.

Roger that. We'll, do something about it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Does it show he was kicked by a specific admin or was it his game/pb/ or system?

Mc boogerbawls are you still getting kicked?

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
The video is basically pointless, given it only shows a TK and 2 Enemy kills and being punished for the TK. Nothing new really. If some shit happened afterwards as you say Jackson would have to look into it to confirm. Idk why you posted a useless video though.

budvoss

-bZ- Member
Crap i hate team kills and i hate it when i team kill but it happens. Never been kicked yet lol. I have yet to punish anyone as i know it was not and hope not an intentional team kill on me. I believe punishing only hurts the team in the end. BZ is one of the best servers out there and it appears admins treat all the same.