Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Admin abuse

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Mustang, you have no idea what you’re talking about. There’s no admin abuse occurring at all, in fact there hasn’t been an admin on bZ5 in awhile so it’s impossible for there to even have been abuse to begin with. You do not know everything, you do not know who is and who isn’t an admin.

You’re an adult. Act like one.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So admiins have no idea why I was killed 2 times when I typed in game. Humm odd but enjoy thanks for the abuse.
Sounds automated if it killed you immediately after typing. Did you read what the autoadmin told you in chat and across your screen?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Because you were muted by an admin, for a good and valid reason too. And like Panda said, you could have put in an appeal to see why you were temporarily muted. Someone from the team would have absolutely told you why. But no, instead you choose to act like a baby and cry over a nothing burger and make a huge fuss over a tiny situation.

Out of the 210 entries I see in the admin logs under your account, there is only ONE instance of you being muted, and that was Sunday night. You’ve otherwise never been admin killed, punished, team swapped, kicked, etc.