Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

[ADMIN} Help populate the server each day and get a free reserved slot.....

Could there be a way that based on popularity points lets us switch teams? I say this because I have always liked to help a team that is unbalanced or for X reason they are doing poorly in the game, there are times when !assist won't let me change teams even when there is a significant difference.

Could there be a way that based on popularity points lets us switch teams? I say this because I have always liked to help a team that is unbalanced or for X reason they are doing poorly in the game, there are times when !assist won't let me change teams even when there is a significant difference.
One of the points I was trying to make based on situation. One of the X reasons I had to work around was the grabb azz being played on C on shanghai map -- some folks don't notice their flags are gone and need to be 'worked' to be able to stay in the game. However, when 'many' folks are on the losing team, it gives K/D stat padders on C more to shoot at - especially the pilots when C is not downed. One of the things pilots hate me for is taking down C and when C is down, the boat is available and their stat padding job gets to b a tad more difficult. I ain't twisting the truth.

Last edited:

That hasn’t been in effect for a while.
Goes to show how awesome the technical admin is here. She can't even negate my score, her idea, so I can play.