Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

An apology to Ban Zore

So last night I am playing on one of my favorite BF1 servers Ban Zore, I run 1/2 to 3/4 of the way from the spawn base to the first flag that is enemy controlled, see bad guys scurrying around drop to prone and put one of their guys in my cross hairs and bam.......one of my teammates (a member here) shoots me in the back TK's me and tells me it's against the rules to shoot from the base. I was not in the mood for purposeful TKing so I did something very stupid and returned the favor. So then his squadmates join in and we get immersed in a TK fest.

Plain and simple I take responsibility for my actions I offer my apologies to the server and administrators, I've been playing since 42 and love the game. I have no desire to be a nuisance or play that style of game. If there is a physical distance I can mesaure to know when I can start the fight after spawning I will follow it.

Please accept my apologies, I read the rules again this morning and I don't think I did anything wrong other than engaging in retribution for bad behavior with more bad behavior.

Your consideration for the privilege to play on Ban Zore is appreciated.

Tuckerdog11

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Who was the one that told you that shooting from the base is against the rules? If it's not a BanZore member, don't listen to them on the definition of our rules.

BertthePilot, was the member who TK'd me for what he interpreted as being to close to the base. I will be back on the server tonight and will move on.

Thank you for the follow up.