Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Anybody plays War Thunder here?

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Anyone here playing War Thunder? I joined the game around 2016 a few years after launch, although I only played seriously in 2020 during the COVID lockdowns.

I spotted an old thread from 2014, but since launch a lot has changed. They now have modern tanks such as the Leopard 2 and M1 Abrams, as well as modern jets like A-10s and F-14 Tomcats.

They even have choppers now like Apaches and Vipers

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I remember seeing a few members play it in the past.
Not sure if they still do.
Well they just announced that they'll be adding Tier VIII tech tree soon, 4th generation fighters like F-16 and F-15 will probably be added. So far confirmed next patch is the A-6 Intruder.

Fortunately I already grinded far enough to the last fighter vehicle the F-4E Phantom II, so I'm confident I can get the F-15 Eagle soon if its added.

I just temporarily stopped playing because the community had lately become toxic and the hacking is horrible

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I play but I'm only up to BR 8.0 (tanks) so far
What branch? I already topped US, British, and German tech tree in tanks.

Got the Abrams, Challenger 2, and Leopard 2. I usually play US though using Abrams, Apache, and A-10 Warthog for line up

I was already grinding through the Russian tech tree, but I stopped due to the game community's recent toxic activities

OctopieGamer

-bZ- Member
Its an good game, very grindy but the ol' credit card can alleviate those pains.
Bad teams are endemic and excruciating also CAS players suck balls.
Very Historical and pretty realistic, much better then world of tanks.
6 or 7/10

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Its an good game, very grindy but the ol' credit card can alleviate those pains.
Bad teams are endemic and excruciating also CAS players suck balls.
Very Historical and pretty realistic, much better then world of tanks.
6 or 7/10

Yep he's telling the truth

Bad teams are endemic, you will have very rare instances that both sides are really capable and will result in a "good game" most of the times its "Captain Clueless" games

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Yep looks like I'm returning to play War Thunder starting today they'll be adding the F-16 for the US, Tornado for the UK, and MiG-29 for the Soviet air tech trees

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Unlocked the F8U2 Crusader and I'm starting to love this thing.....Its better than the F-4 Phantom.

The problem though is the wings easily gets shredded if you do High G-turns

Attachments

• shot 2023.01.03 09.34.59.jpg
    shot 2023.01.03 09.34.59.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 4
  • shot 2023.01.03 11.01.32.jpg
    shot 2023.01.03 11.01.32.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 4
  • shot 2023.01.03 19.13.23.jpg
    shot 2023.01.03 19.13.23.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 3

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Some things I saw from Q and A as well as confirmed ones,

Looks like Anti-radiation missiles are coming to the game. Finally can deal with that pesky Tunguska and other annoying missile SPAAs

And by the looks of things since F-14 is now at added at Rank VIII together with the F-16, we could see the F-15 Eagle being added later this year. Fortunately, I already unlocked the F-4E so it would be a breeze unlocking the F-15

Anyone here playing War Thunder? I joined the game around 2016 a few years after launch, although I only played seriously in 2020 during the COVID lockdowns.

I spotted an old thread from 2014, but since launch a lot has changed. They now have modern tanks such as the Leopard 2 and M1 Abrams, as well as modern jets like A-10s and F-14 Tomcats.

They even have choppers now like Apaches and Vipers
I Play the war thunder… Italian navy go brrrrrt