Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Anyone else get this glitch?

So I play Bf4 a lot, this glitch happens probably once every 3 gaming sessions where everyone is invisible, it is quite annoying because shooting people is very difficult if you can only see their guns. I also get bad sound on my game as well where I can only hear shots not any background noise (people walking, lock on warnings, etc). anyone else experience these glitches regularly?

Attachments

• Battlefield 4 11_26_2023 10_56_36 PM.png
    Battlefield 4 11_26_2023 10_56_36 PM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 21
  • Battlefield 4 11_26_2023 11_00_37 PM.png
    Battlefield 4 11_26_2023 11_00_37 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
im not sure but probably is your hard disk, it happened to me the exactly thing in Dragon Valley then i moved bf4 to my SSD and everything is okay since then

So I play Bf4 a lot, this glitch happens probably once every 3 gaming sessions where everyone is invisible, it is quite annoying because shooting people is very difficult if you can only see their guns. I also get bad sound on my game as well where I can only hear shots not any background noise (people walking, lock on warnings, etc). anyone else experience these glitches regularly?
I have a SSD and I get it from time to time. Best solution is to verify/repair game files and if that doesn’t work then reinstall. It’s just a bug in the game thats never been patched and only seems to happen on the PC version. This is a fairly common bug on the Dragon Valley map as well.

Funky here is correct. The only solution is to repair the game files or reinstall it. Honestly I would suggest just reinstalling it and don't bother with the repair function since that never worked for me while reinstalling did.

EggSalad3000

Donator
For me personally, I've always just been able to completely close the game and re launch with 0 issues.

Although trying to actually play with this bug can be quite fun and interesting at times lol. Mostly no sounds, and floating guns everywhere :) hahahaha, gotta love it.

To add to this: I was having trouble with the blank faded bf4 menu background screen after joining sometimes thru the in-game browser. This is now 100% fixed by logging into battlelog in a browser and joining that way(EA still has to be opened/or Origin). Possibly try this workaround to see if this fixes your current issue of assets loading. jfc, I sound like a Dell support tech.

For me personally, I've always just been able to completely close the game and re launch with 0 issues.

Although trying to actually play with this bug can be quite fun and interesting at times lol. Mostly no sounds, and floating guns everywhere :) hahahaha, gotta love it.
Yes!! when I am playing in a vehicle it is more fun and I think more fair as it is like everyone has dice camo so I get pretty good experience dealing with dice camo C4 people. The only time I hate it is when I am playing infantry majority of the game because I don't use FLIR or IRNV, and shooting a small floating gun is quite difficult for me on my tiny laptop screen.

This does seem to work just very annoying as it randomly happens and sometimes multiple times in a row after each game even if I restart.