Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Anyone interested in playing Minecraft FTB Direwolf20?

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Today we will be enabling enderzoo mod again, please remove the ".disabled" from your enderzoo mod in your mods folder.

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
link to mod pack on first post now has it enabled at default. Server will go enabled later today once enough people have been notified of the change.

wirefire2

-bZ- Member
Donator
We need to be able to set home locations. The endless running is seriously unfun and waste of time.

Just 2 or 3.

If someone wants to make it "harder" on themselves they don't have to use them. I personally have limited time to game and would rather not spend it hopping across the wilderness instead of playing out the mods or building stuff.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Use the dimensional portal books, its allows you to hop between dimensions and move across the world as far as you want. All apart of the mystcraft mod I believe.

wirefire2

-bZ- Member
Donator
How about we just use the mod that's already installed and doesn't require hours wasted on a separate mod set that doesn't actually fix the problem.

The linking books are broken anyway. You can't move them around or pick them up once they drop on the ground.

People don't want to play the same way as you do. It's an unnecessary road block to enjoying the game. I don't understand why this is even an issue? The server sits empty 95% of the time as it is because dumb rules like this.