Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: 00OStarzecO00

In-game Name 00OStarzecO00

Have you cheated before? Yep - tried it once a LONG time ago like back in 2014 time frame or there-abouts, but not now, not in many years

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Don't know because now I have a new install of everything including a new license of Battlefield 4.

Why should we lift your ban? It's all good now. I have a new install of Windows, new profile (starting over), new Battlefield 4 license. New start. Just FYI, I am NOT permanently banned by Punkbuster. I just purchased the new license, and I didn't realize that Punkbuster wasn't installed correctly. I JUST got that resolved yesterday (I kept getting kicked). But since I've fixed the issue, I'm able to play on all the other server - but not yours for some reason. I checked the sites listed above - I'm not on any of them.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban detected [perm]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Oops, just realized when I went to get the message from battlelog I was on a VERY old profile - it was never logged off. So that message for "Kick reason" - that doesn't apply to my new profile and new license. I'm not sure how to login to EA for battlelog to access my new license because I purchased the license from Epic... so this is confusing to me. I will try to see if I can figure out what login to use for EA to access my new account.

I guess the problem is that Battlelog requires an Origin account / license? I don't have that; I got my license thru Epic - and that does launch EA and then it plays the game - there's no Origin account involved. When I try to go through Battlelog, it says "You need to login to Origin" with a button that says "Show Origin" which when I click that button, nothing happens because Origin isn't installed on my computer. I have no licenses or games through Origin.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I guess the problem is that Battlelog requires an Origin account / license? I don't have that; I got my license thru Epic - and that does launch EA and then it plays the game - there's no Origin account involved. When I try to go through Battlelog, it says "You need to login to Origin" with a button that says "Show Origin" which when I click that button, nothing happens because Origin isn't installed on my computer. I have no licenses or games through Origin.

Don’t even bother, you’ll need to appeal your ban with PunkBuster, basically every server will auto kick/ban you to uphold the PB ban.