Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: 67b70000c2922091

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name 67b70000c2922091

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I will post pics below. I was not team griefing. Corruptdll reported me for trying to give his location away for enemy mortars, but you can see in the images below the enemy amtrac was spawning guys and I was returning fire. I have slowed down the youtube video and grabbed greenshots of the incoming fire from them. I do not understand what I was supposed to do? Just not shoot back to corruptdll could have fun with his c4 as he camped in the corner to make a fun video?

Why should we lift your ban? As seen in the images below, there were guys all around c flag. You can literally see the bullet impacts on the walls from the incoming fire. I do not know why this is considered team griefing, I was literally aiming at enemies shooting at me. I am sorry one round hit corruptdll, that was an accident

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked for TeamGriefing

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

1718752990301.png1718753053334.png1718753101826.png
Please see the attached screenshots. Corruptdll perched himself on the corner of the building to try and c4 the amtrac. I get it's a very cozy airbnb spot, but I was trying to prevent the team from capping B.

The enemy was capping the b flag with the amtrac, I was firing at them. I agree my trigger control was bad on the round that hit corruptdll, but that was not intentional as I was trying to peek over and shoot at them. You can literally see me get shot in one of the screenshots as I was returning fire, I was NOT trying to give away corruptdlls position for a mortar attack

1718753382763.png
As the enemy was capping B, the corner spot was the only spot I could fire at the enemy from without being exposed to the amtrac. This has nothing to do with trying to get on the mortar map. It seems unfair I am banned for 7 days for playing the game, simply because shooting at the enemy was inconvenient for mr corruptdll who wanted to bait the amtrac

Status
Not open for further replies.