Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: AK47_Colt

In-game Name AK47_Colt

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got the following message {banned for dps automatic ban} I don't know what that means. But this is the second time it has happened. I've always played fair and respected other players. I play on other servers smoothly and that only happens on BANZORE servers.

Why should we lift your ban? I'm 45 years old and I've never used any kind of cheating. I like to play games to relieve the stress of a long day at work.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) banned for dps automatic ban

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1649116053836.png

Looks like it is still stemming from this, not too certain why it is flagging it, its not too far gone, try playing with that gun on other servers for a little while and report back here.

Usei esta arma no passado como outras só para desbloquear upgrades. Como faço com todos, agora estou brincando com espingardas. Joguei cerca de duas horas em servidores TBGclan normalmente.

Attachments

• 2022-04-04 (5).png
    2022-04-04 (5).png
    8.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 2022-04-04 (8).png
    2022-04-04 (8).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 2022-04-04 (9).png
    2022-04-04 (9).png
    7.1 MB · Views: 9
I've used this weapon in the past like others just to unlock upgrades. As I do with everyone, now I'm playing with shotguns. I played about two hours on TBGclan servers normally.

Attachments

• 2022-04-04 (5).png
    2022-04-04 (5).png
    8.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 2022-04-04 (8).png
    2022-04-04 (8).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 2022-04-04 (9).png
    2022-04-04 (9).png
    7.1 MB · Views: 5

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well, lets give it another go then. If it bans you again, It might be something else happening in the background that we will have to look into.

Bem, vamos dar outra chance então. Se te banir novamente, pode ser outra coisa acontecendo em segundo plano que teremos que investigar.

Unbanned!
não banido!

Thanks, I really don't know why this happens.
And it only happens here, and I really like your servers.
There are more mature players and not children like on other servers.