Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: AKAxB3AST

In-game Name AKAxB3AST

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for making racist remarks in-game. However I was unaware of this because my little brother hopped on the computer while I was away and said all those things. I always conduct myself in respectable manners across all BZ servers and this is the first time this has happened, I have a history of playing on BZ servers and not having any issues. My little brother thought it would be funny to say offensive slurs which is unacceptable, but I should not get banned for something he started. I apologize for him.

Why should we lift your ban? My little brother thought it would be funny to say offensive slurs which is unacceptable, but I should not get banned for something he started. I apologize for him.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Offensive/Racist language

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Go ahead and ask smokerob to give you the audio recording, there were multiple people talking and I never even said anything offensive. I was talking about the game and either somebody else said something offensive, or this mistook it for racism/toxicity.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So which is it; your brother said it, you didn't say it or you were in control of your account and didn't say it.
Your story seems to be changing rather quickly.

It was my brother who was on the mic, I understand that its my account and my responsibility but I heard the recording. He didn't say anything offensive, if smokerob heard something racist or toxic then thats on him, because there was multiple people talking and my brother was talking about the game in the midst of all that.

The point it either smokerob misheard my brother while he was talking about the game, or somebody else said something offensive. I never had issues on BZ servers before.

I understand but this is what I mean, you can't tell if he's saying the N word exactly or if he's saying something else like triggers or whatever else could rhyme with that word. It was an intense moment in-game and my brother was just trying to communicate. Plus our mic is shit lol. We literally have a Hyper-X from 3 1/2 years ago

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Would you humor me and provide an explanation of why he would use a word that rhymes with the n word.
What context would that have?

I cannot think of a single instance where another word would make sense.

Yeah sure, it was a stressful situation in-game and he said something that sounded like the N word. Plain and simple, it isn't him being racist or whatever smokerob and his friends are trying to get people on this forum to believe. Smokerob isn't a saint either, he's been toxic in-game several times too lol.

I literally never had issues on BZ servers before, why should I get banned for something I wasn't even there for, it was my little brother who said that. And what he said wasn't even toxic or racist. It does no harm to you to unban me since I have zero prior history of bans or anything. All I want to do is play on BZ servers