Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: BupLikePablo

In-game Name BupLikePablo

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I wrote a word that was deemed racist but wrote it in a way that was portrayed as filter bypass.

Why should we lift your ban? As a person who is actually black I recognize that what I wrote was unnecessary and was only speaking out of frustration in a way that I am used to. As a person trying to relive the battlefield 4 days like I did on xbox I appreciate that you guys are hosting servers to keep the game and culture alive and my toxicity was showing during those matches that shouldn't have in the first place and I responded in a way that I was comfortable which I now know wasn't the right approach. I know it was extremely inappropriate the way I came off and you have my word that I won't respond the way that I did again on the servers, I sincerely apologize.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Racism

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your currently temporary ban expires in 12 hours. We have an automatic language filter that does not care about context or skin color. We expect all of our players to abide by the very few rules we have regarding chat. As long as you do not engage or attempt to evade the filter, you should be fine.

Please review our rules whilst you wait for your temporary ban to expire. Let us know if you have any questions.

Your currently temporary ban expires in 12 hours. We have an automatic language filter that does not care about context or skin color. We expect all of our players to abide by the very few rules we have regarding chat. As long as you do not engage or attempt to evade the filter, you should be fine.

Please review our rules whilst you wait for your temporary ban to expire. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the reply, cheers.