Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Chihully

In-game Name Chihully

Have you cheated before? absolutely not

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have no idea. It says HSK Ban which i googled and saw it's because of headshot ratio being too high. Mines only at 16.5%, I was in a game on sunken valley picking off snipers with a mares leg. Which requires a headshot to be a 1 shot kill. So I was hunting down snipers that were camping and it got me an auto ban.

Why should we lift your ban? straight up i have nowhere else to go. I fuckin love this game and don't play any other game. I have met some good people on bz 1 and don't want to lose that. Shit man, i'm innocent in this but if i have to pay to get back in I will, i'm a bit desperate here.

from 247fairplay:
Battlelog weapon stats seem clean.
This account seems not banned by FairFight.
Battlereports do not indicate that a cheat has been used with this account.
The PBGUID associated with this account seems clean.
No banable PunkBuster Violations found.
This account seems not linked to banned players by PersonaID.
This account seems not linked to banned players by PBGUID.
This account is not linked to banned players by IPs.
This account has not been banned manually.
There is no record in our database of a banned player that used the same player name.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-L22-22-95]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

update: after some research i found it was caused by my mare's leg headshot % being above 50% (i only had like 70 kills with it in total). I have dropped my headshot % on the mare's leg to below 50%.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That’s because you’re still banned. Or well, we’re. Try it again and let us know if it rebans you.