Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: Chunkcayden

In-game Name Chunkcayden

Have you cheated before? I have never cheated in Battlefield.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I accidentally killed a person on a no kill server, I tried to say it was an accident but I was banned before I could.

Why should we lift your ban? I want to play BF4 again on Banzore servers and I feel that a perma ban for a mistake/accident isn't fair and everytime I try to join the server, it says that I was kicked by an admin. I am still not entirely sure that this event occurred on banzore servers though as it happened in 2021 but when i use Geforce Now, and join siege of shanghai, it says i have been kicked by an admin.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "You have been kicked by an admin"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I am still not entirely sure that this event occurred on banzore servers though as it happened in 2021 but when i use Geforce Now, and join siege of shanghai, it says i have been kicked by an admin.
I missed this part, apologies.
Unfortunately, GeForceNow can link your account to players who have cheated. This is due to the way they recycle IPs.
You are unfortunately linked to a player who has cheated, they have a punkbuster global ban.

I missed this part, apologies.
Unfortunately, GeForceNow can link your account to players who have cheated. This is due to the way they recycle IPs.
You are unfortunately linked to a player who has cheated, they have a punkbuster global ban.
Thank You so much for all the help. I use GFN because my computer sucks and it takes 4 minutes to load into a match.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There isn't a ban on file that I could edit, you could try to play without GeforceNOW but it may already be too late.

My apologies I cannot assist you further.