Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: DisneyMagician or Stsbware

In-game Name DisneyMagician or Stsbware

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Dont have a clue when I try to log into Banzore game it says kicked by admin

Why should we lift your ban? No reason for being kicked or banned

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don't see a ban on file for your account - DisneyMagician.

Please attempt to join one of our servers through battlelog to get a more accurate kick message.
The most common kicks are for using a VPN or having a corrupt / nonexistent installation of punkbuster.

Hi there every Banzore channel I join it says kicked by admin why would this be happening even on channels I have never been on before I dont do death or rush matches and the last 2 I tried to join were those and still kicked. If its not a ban is it a glitch of some sort?

I don't see a ban on file for your account - DisneyMagician.

Please attempt to join one of our servers through battlelog to get a more accurate kick message.
The most common kicks are for using a VPN or having a corrupt / nonexistent installation of punkbuster.

Sorry I thought I replied in the thread. Each Banzore Channel I have tried to join even the ones I have never joined before all say kicked by admin. I thought this was a ban but I guess it isnt is it a glitch then?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Have the game closed but steam / EA Desktop open and attempt to join one of our servers through the link above. It should provide a more specific kick message, you're most likely being kicked for using a VPN.

I went through the battle log and was still kicked by admin by at least now I am getting a reason it says due to VPN close and restart just one issue I am not running any VPN on this computer so what is giving the impression of a running vpn?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your ISP may be to blame. If you are sure that you do not have any VPN services running, your best bet would be to join the BFAT discord server and try to get whitelisted against the VPN kick.

If that doesn't work, we do offer our donators a set of perks, currently one of the included perks is protection against the kick you may be experiencing.