Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: DOM4R14N

In-game Name DOM4R14N

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was telling another player that i would speak to an admin about removing a player who was using teleport cheats, he would appear and disappear and end up on the other side of the map without any deaths

Why should we lift your ban? im like the only member here that plays bf4 and ive been on for this entire week playing and on discord trying to help out in the servers and get rid of the trash players that join using cheats and glitches.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) saying that i would speak to an admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
i was telling another player that i would speak to an admin about removing a player who was using teleport cheats

1708368646076.png

We disagree on that, it appears moreso that you were flat out trying to impersonate us.

im like the only member here that plays bf4

1708369123281.png

You are not a member of bZ. You do have an application that is currently open with us, but that application has not been accepted nor denied at this time. You are a bZ Recruit, not a Member, and thus you are not permitted to bear our tags in your name or your clan tag. Should your application get accepted, only then may you run the bZ tags.

help out in the servers and get rid of the trash players that join using cheats and glitches.

1708368809883.png

It looks more like you're just spamming reports, which is not helpful at all. The proper way to report a player that you think is cheating or glitching, is to submit a report via the following link:

Be sure to include video evidence captured from spectator mode (there are very specific cases where this isn't required. but most of the time it is).

saying that i would speak to an admin

This is not your kick reason, its "false reports/impersonating BZ admin/member"

Further, it appears you have an open application to TBG, and at some point you ran their tags as well:

1708368988238.png

I am not 100% familiar with their rules and protocols, but I have a suspicion that only TBG members can run the tags, just like us.

-----------------------------

All of this to say, we are very strict about who runs our tags, especially when they pretend to be an admin. I am reducing your ban from a permanent one to a 3 day ban, and I am removing your ability to report people in-game. The status of your application is still pending as of this time.