Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Ezzyplz

In-game Name Ezzyplz

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? It's been so many years, I must have said something stupid to an admin (neonardo from the message "bye bye moron"), but would really like an opportunity to rejoin the community as I can assure you I'm no longer an angsty and angry teenager. There was a period where my EA account was briefly hacked by a .ru email, but I doubt it joined the server and I'm fairly certain I did act moronically back then.

Why should we lift your ban? Hardcore conquest in BF4 was my start to the series and I've tried to get back into every Battlefield since, but none quite scratched that itch. Making friends through the dedicated servers was a huge motivator for that, and recognizing the Banzore name from before, I would like to contribute back to that feeling of getting to know people beyond quickmatch faceless servers.

In my prime of playing fps' and mostly from WoW, I developed an undeserved ego and competitiveness that brought out toxicity that I've since long grown out of. Respect to you all for keeping the server alive, and thanks for taking the time to read over this. If allowed to appeal, I'm not one to flir camp or dick around; really my goal at the moment is to finish ranking up to 140 which has been about a decade overdue, and to make some friends on a game I have very fond memories of, while respecting the rules and players. If the ban must hold, I understand and wish ya'll the best. Glad to see a full server holding up.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "bye bye moron"[perm][-bZ-neonardo1][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It's been so many years, I must have said something stupid to an admin (neonardo from the message "bye bye moron")
You could say that. It looks like it started out as political chat and ended with you saying "badmin/go fuck yourself" to the senior admin which was unwise to say the least.

Being that it was almost three years ago, I'm willing to unban you. However if similar behavior arises again, you'll go right back to a perm ban.

That being said, before you attempt to join our servers again, please read through our rules topic and ask us if you have any questions.

Appeal approved.

Thanks so much for the opportunity, I wont forget it. I'll go through the rules first, and recognize what admins have to deal with already without someone making it harder.